Anyone Interested in a Chat?

angleigh

I know it's a crazy time for most people, and alot of people are trying to stay at home as much as possible.  Would anyone be interested in participating in a chat?  Maybe we do a weekly or bi weekly one for awhile, just so we can get together and have a little silliness in this unknown time.

ps.  Thank you to Cindy (our newsletter editor) for sending me the idea!

I would try to be there but we are still pretty busy with things to do. It's a great idea.

Just found out this morning that my brother-in-law and his wife are traveling here from Missouri to bring some supplies for DH's parents and his sister who has six kids and can't even find bread. They stock farm and live near an Amish community with bulk supplies still available. They want to travel before we are put under a shelter-in-place order. So, while they are staying here, I probably won't be available. 

1 hour ago, angleigh said:

How about Wednesday at 8pm EST

Sounds good to me and that should be ok for Down-Under, probably not UK/Europe.    Now I just have to remember;  it’s not like I’ll be going anyplace.   NJ Tri-State area has an 8pm curfew when they are asking everyone to be home!  

PS This means tomorrow night, right?  :D

2 hours ago, ValerieT said:

Any chance a future chat could be in your morning so I can join you all? Don't worry if you can't.

Hope so Valerie.    It’s been hard sleeping lately so if you’re awake in the middle of your night tonight, hopefully some SG to chat with.   Take care.   ?