Sneak Peek 4/10

angleigh

I noticed that several designers had either "sheets" of their individual embellishments and papers or a scrolling "window" for their embellishments. What a nice new feature to help us see collections more completely! Thanks to all -- designers and ScrapGirls administrators - who made this happen! 

11 hours ago, Celestine said:

I noticed that several designers had either "sheets" of their individual embellishments and papers or a scrolling "window" for their embellishments. What a nice new feature to help us see collections more completely! Thanks to all -- designers and ScrapGirls administrators - who made this happen! 

All of the ScrapGirl Designers used to have those sheets and I sure miss them on collections that don’t!   There’s been a few comments now and then to Designers asking them to include them.  When all of the embellishments are clumped into one pile on top of each other I can’t see what’s in the collection and find I don’t even look or then buy.   I think it’s individual Designer choice.   Pretty please, Designers!   :)

3 hours ago, MariJ said:

All of the ScrapGirl Designers used to have those sheets and I sure miss them on collections that don’t!   There’s been a few comments now and then to Designers asking them to include them.  When all of the embellishments are clumped into one pile on top of each other I can’t see what’s in the collection and find I don’t even look or then buy.   I think it’s individual Designer choice.   Pretty please, Designers!   :)

Well, I had no idea! Thanks for the background. I've been around only about 18 months, so maybe I'm still considered a newbie! :winking_baby: