Jump to content

Recommended Posts

26 minutes ago, Rosemarythyme said:

I'm a big reader too...so far I've read 5 of Catherine Coulter's FBI series and will start #6 today. That's in 1 week. There are 25 books in the series so that will fill the next month. I've also discovered online Scrabble games; although I've never been good at Scrabble, I am enjoying the games. 

ooOOoo These sound interesting!! I may have to check these out. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve had Kindle Unlimited for a couple years; for me it’s a bargain because hubs and I read so much and we discovered new authors. Occasionally Amazon offers a discounted subscription, usually around Black Friday. I also get online books from my library using the Axis 360 app. It’s not as user friendly as Kindle but it’s free.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rosemarythyme said:

I'm a big reader too...so far I've read 5 of Catherine Coulter's FBI series and will start #6 today. That's in 1 week. There are 25 books in the series so that will fill the next month. I've also discovered online Scrabble games; although I've never been good at Scrabble, I am enjoying the games. 

I’ll have to look into that series. I play words with friends all the time, if that’s what you’re playing a look me up. I’ll play a game with you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rosemarythyme said:

I'm a big reader too...so far I've read 5 of Catherine Coulter's FBI series and will start #6 today. That's in 1 week. There are 25 books in the series so that will fill the next month. I've also discovered online Scrabble games; although I've never been good at Scrabble, I am enjoying the games. 

Wow, that’s amazing Sondra and a lot of reading!  :) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Rosemarythyme said:

I’ve had Kindle Unlimited for a couple years; for me it’s a bargain because hubs and I read so much and we discovered new authors. Occasionally Amazon offers a discounted subscription, usually around Black Friday. I also get online books from my library using the Axis 360 app. It’s not as user friendly as Kindle but it’s free.

That's good to know!  My library is connected with a huge amount of other NJ libraries and shares books, hard copies and Kindle.  So, there’s lots available and when you go to download it brings you right to Amazon and then I send it to my Kindle.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, alsoarty said:

I’ll have to look into that series. I play words with friends all the time, if that’s what you’re playing a look me up. I’ll play a game with you.

Andrea, I’ve been playing on the app Scrabble Go. My daughter and I started playing and I’ve branched out to strangers - I usually lose.

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Rosemarythyme said:

Andrea, I’ve been playing on the app Scrabble Go. My daughter and I started playing and I’ve branched out to strangers - I usually lose.

You should try words with friends. I prefer that one.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/22/2020 at 1:13 PM, Rosemarythyme said:

I’ve had Kindle Unlimited for a couple years; for me it’s a bargain because hubs and I read so much and we discovered new authors. Occasionally Amazon offers a discounted subscription, usually around Black Friday. I also get online books from my library using the Axis 360 app. It’s not as user friendly as Kindle but it’s free.

Same here. I definitely get my money's worth from it. There are a lot of read and listen for free too, so I get audio books that way too. I listen while I work.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...