Mischief Week and iNSD - 2020

We're bringing back Mischief Week this year!
April 27th - May 2nd with interNational Scrapbooking Day (iNSD) on May 2nd

Freebies will be given out in every chat!

Mischief Week & iNSD Gallery: http://scrapgirls.net/forum/gallery/category/443-mischief-week-insd-2020/ 

Mischief Week Chats:

Mischief Week Forum Games:

iNSD Chats - Saturday, May 2nd

iNSD Prizes:
Anyone who finishes a layout for all 6 iNSD Chats by 11:59 p.m. EDT, Monday, May 4th will be entered into the Grand Prize drawing for a $40 ScrapGirls Shop Gift Certificate!

There are more prizes for any participant who qualifies:

• Complete 2 iNSD Challenge layouts, and you'll receive a $2 Gift Certificate!
  • Complete 4 iNSD Challenge layouts, and you'll receive a $5 Gift Certificate!
  • Complete all 6 challenge layouts and you'll receive a $10 Gift Certificate!

Looks like a lot of fun.

If I am not back at my volunteer work next week I may be able to attend the Mess or Masterpiece chat.

@April ShowersWell, I have tried everything I can think of to get into the Chat Room. No luck and can't find any info on how to register for the site. Or anything about RumbleTalk either. Won't let me log in as a guest either. I'm logged in to SG forum and to Facebook, but it doesn't  acknowledge that. Searching only brought up info on the old chat site. Where are the instructions for entering or registering for the Chat Room? This is the first time I have tried to do a chat and am quite frustrated! I think the chat is over by now. Would like to try one this evening tho.

1 hour ago, scrapgarden said:

@April ShowersWell, I have tried everything I can think of to get into the Chat Room. No luck and can't find any info on how to register for the site. Or anything about RumbleTalk either. Won't let me log in as a guest either. I'm logged in to SG forum and to Facebook, but it doesn't  acknowledge that. Searching only brought up info on the old chat site. Where are the instructions for entering or registering for the Chat Room? This is the first time I have tried to do a chat and am quite frustrated! I think the chat is over by now. Would like to try one this evening tho.

Click on guest, type your name and click on log-in. That is all it should take. So sorry I didn't see this earlier! I would try a different browser. That is usually what helps when I have issues like that. It could be a browser setting as well.

2 hours ago, April Showers said:

Click on guest, type your name and click on log-in. That is all it should take. So sorry I didn't see this earlier! I would try a different browser. That is usually what helps when I have issues like that. It could be a browser setting as well.

Tried that and didn't work. But I didn't try using a different browser. Will try that. Sorry I didn't see this earlier too. Thanks.