Weekend Wildcard Challenge 25 April

Mikelle

Recently my younger daughter (Laura) asked what color her birthstone is.  She actually knows, but sometimes likes to point out that hers is red (ruby) while the rest of the family sports various shades of blue (aquamarine, sapphire, tanzanite).  This weekend, I’d like you to use the color of your birthstone as the primary color of your layout.  Some months have more than one to choose from (lucky you!), as there are traditional gems and more modern gems.  Below, I’ve posted two charts for your reference.  Also, Amanda has several birthstone mini collections in the SG Shop, as well as a Birthstone style and embellishment set, if you need extra supplies: Birthstone supplies

When you are finished with your layout, upload it to the Weekend Wildcard Challenge Gallery, then come back to this thread and leave a link to your layout so that we can all admire it!

birthstone-chart_gemsocietyorg.jpg

birthstones1_brombergscom.jpg

Here is my page my birthstone is emerald green I know this page is not quite emerald but it is green. Mike's an emerald too..

This is such a great challenge, Mikelle!  I wish I had time to do it but I’m trying to finish up other things and get ready for Mischief Week! 
Who knows, maybe I’ll try when everything dies down, I do like our Aquamarine stone.  :)