Crocodile Hop - Friday Mischief Week Game

For today's game you have three "bean bags" to “hop" on the pond. While they all look safe, some pieces are hiding crocodiles underneath! To play this game, each player gets to toss out 3 “hop" numbers (all in the same post).  The one with the most points wins a $5 gift certificate to the design shop.  You have until midnight ET to post your hops.  I will post the winners in this thread Saturday morning.

When your bean bag lands on a game piece it earns various points unless there is an alligator it subtracts a point!!  There are even some bonus point pieces! You won't know until the game is over which are points and which are crocodiles. When the game is over, we'll turn over the game pieces to reveal what is under them. We'll add up the points from your “hops" and the player with the highest number of points will win a prize!

I will accept “hops" until Midnight EDT. I will announce the BIG winner Saturday morning!! Good luck!

20200411_Crocodile_Hop_game_Board_600.jpg.43683b9655bbef3563243ba74d23d6cf.jpg

I'll choose 2,10 and 7. I hope there are no alligators but I'm not to worried I am with someone who cannot run as fast I as I can....LOL

Congrats, Diane!  But Conda, how many points are subtracted for landing on a crocodile?  I just wanted to see what my points are for fun - I have 11, but then landed on a crocodile.  Ouch.

9 hours ago, Mikelle said:

Congrats, Diane!  But Conda, how many points are subtracted for landing on a crocodile?  I just wanted to see what my points are for fun - I have 11, but then landed on a crocodile.  Ouch.

I guess I didn't show that on the reveal graphic...sorry!!  And, a crocodile is only -1.  You actually tied with Diane.  :)