iNSD Color Challenge Chat 11:00 am EDT 5/2/20

Join Conda (SodScrap) in the chat room at 11:00 am EDT for a fun, inspiring, and maybe mischievous iNSD Color Challenge Chat.  Bring your coffee or morning beverage of choice, I will be ready with coffee in hand!!  Before the chat, you need to pick a mischievous animal to accompany you!  Post your pick below.  See you there!

Your challenge is to create a layout using the neutrals of the color palette plus one accent color.  The accent color corresponds to the mischievous animal you chose.  

When you complete your layout, upload it to the Mischief Week Gallery and post a link back in this thread.

Flamingo = Purple
Monkey = Teal
Giraffe = Gold

0_MischiefColors_reveal.jpg.430c9e67bbdc6e0f04c8a1d6d0e88c88.jpg

1508512865_Color_Chat_animalscopy.jpg.3fa7694a82f3117431d11b231af5f9de.jpg

Anyone who finishes a layout for all 6 iNSD Chats by 11:59 p.m. Monday, May 4th will be entered into the Grand Prize drawing for a $40 ScrapGirls Shop Gift Certificate!

There are more prizes for any participant who qualifies:
  •     Complete 2 iNSD Challenge layouts, and you'll receive a $2 Gift Certificate!
  •     Complete 4 iNSD Challenge layouts, and you'll receive a $5 Gift Certificate!
  •     Complete all 6 challenge layouts and you'll receive a $10 Gift Certificate!
It doesn't take too much to get a small prize!

2 hours ago, Boatlady said:

Flamingo, I hope I can come to the chat.

Duh. I just remembered I need to go to the clubhouse today for 11 to give out some of the masks we made. I will not be able to attend. I hope you all have fun.

58 minutes ago, Boatlady said:

Duh. I just remembered I need to go to the clubhouse today for 11 to give out some of the masks we made. I will not be able to attend. I hope you all have fun.

You will be missed, Debby.

10 hours ago, Jane in N.Z said:

I'll have the monkey :)  Not sure if I can make the chat as its in the early hours of our morning and hoping to be sleeping :) 

If you and your monkey are sleeping, you can catch the challenge when you wake up!!  We will miss you at the chat!

52 minutes ago, Florida granny said:

I wound up working with the soft purple as a main color and neutrals along with it just because of the collection I chose. Easy peasy. Thanks for a fun chat and a fun challenge! Here's my layout.

This is the perfect photo and collection for this challenge, Diane!

2 hours ago, Celestine said:

I picked the giraffe. The gold turned out more yellow than I realized. Here is Yellow Roses, and the rose is from husband's garden.

Color is up for interpretation in my opinion because everyone sees colors differently.