ScrapSimple Mini Class

2:00 p.m. EDT - ScrapSimple Mini Class
Do you have folders of ScrapSimple products sitting in your stash and aren't sure how to use them? Then join April (April Showers) in the Chat Room at 2:00 p.m. EDT for a ScrapSimple Mini Class! We'll review the different product types available in the shop, and then use the free Scrap Girls ScrapSimple Instructions Handbook to practice different methods for coloring your ScrapSimple Templates. Bring all your questions and any frustrations to the chat. We can't wait to see you there!

The Challenge is to use on ScrapSimple Paper (any part or piece of a set is fine too) and one ScrapSimple Embellishment in your layout.

Post your challenge layouts in the iNSD Gallery.

Don’t forget the rest of the iNSD chats today, you can find the information and links to the threads HERE.

There are lots of iNSD Prizes!
Anyone who finishes a layout for all 6 iNSD Chats by 11:59 p.m. Monday, May 4th will be entered into the Grand Prize drawing for a $40 ScrapGirls Shop Gift Certificate!

There are more prizes for any participant who qualifies:

• Complete 2 iNSD Challenge layouts, and you'll receive a $2 Gift Certificate!
  • Complete 4 iNSD Challenge layouts, and you'll receive a $5 Gift Certificate!
  • Complete all 6 challenge layouts and you'll receive a $10 Gift Certificate!

Links from the Chat:
Brandy's Video on Coloring Yellow Embellishments
Tips for Coloring ScrapSimple Products
Recoloring Colored ScrapSimple Templates: Hue/Saturation
Five Steps to ‘Watercolor Fabulous’ Templates! 
this uses a brushes on a layer under a transparent paper template
3 Ways to Use Overlay Templates
Customizing Paper Templates
Creating a Collage Paper using Paper Templates
Coloring ScrapSimple Digital Templates Using Custom Styles
Coloring Patterned Ribbon Templates

April, thank you so much for hosting the chat this afternoon. I especially appreciate all the links that you posted in this thread. I look forward to completing a layout for this challenge. I may not get all six done before the deadline but, I will complete as many as I can. Have a great evening!

Thanks for the challenge and chat! I used two things from AFT Designs. The SS paper template overlay is called "Subtle Canvas" (I used two from the kit, coloring each one different colors of green to coordinate with the bouquet flowers), and the SS embellishment template was "In This Moment Frames." I filled it with a photo and very slightly changed the color of the frame. Here is Portrait of a Woman.