iNSD Template Chat 7:00 pm EDT

Join Conda (SodScrap) in the chat room at 7:00 pm EDT for a creative iNSD Template Challenge Chat.  Templates are a favorite of mine.  There are so many templates and each one has limitless options.  We will discuss ways to use templates to create layout masterpieces you will be proud of.

Your challenge is to create a layout using THREE ScrapSimple Templates.

Tutorials:

Mix and Match Digital Layout and Album Templates
Combining Photo Mask Templates
Create a Collage Paper using Paper Templates
Customizing Layout Templates
5 Tips for Making Layout Templates Your Own
Gettin’ Grungy Using Paper Templates
5 Things I Love about Layout Templates
Customizing Blender Mask Templates

Post your layout in the Mischief Week iNSD Gallery and post a link back in this thread.

Anyone who finishes a layout for all 6 iNSD Chats by 11:59 p.m. Monday, May 4th will be entered into the Grand Prize drawing for a $40 ScrapGirls Shop Gift Certificate!

There are more prizes for any participant who qualifies:
  •     Complete 2 iNSD Challenge layouts, and you'll receive a $2 Gift Certificate!
  •     Complete 4 iNSD Challenge layouts, and you'll receive a $5 Gift Certificate!
  •     Complete all 6 challenge layouts and you'll receive a $10 Gift Certificate!
It doesn't take too much to get a small prize!

2 hours ago, barbaraj said:

I couldn't make it to the chat. Do we use any template?

We missed you, Barbara!  

Your challenge is to create a layout using THREE ScrapSimple Templates.

Wow this was hard with my collection so here is my attempt to use 3 templates.

15 hours ago, Celestine said:

These were all very interesting tutorials, Conda! Thanks so much for sharing the links and vetting helpful ones for this challenge!

Glad you found them helpful!

Here is Fire in Soul. I tried some techniques in the tutuorial "Combining PhotoMask Templates." I don't do much with combining photo masks, or layering a template on top of another template. The main image is the Jot Mask, which was duplicated four times - once for the photo of the bride, a second with the photo showing just the greenery, and twice with a fill paper, mirrored. There is a textured paint paper template filled with a gown photo, which was blended with a recolored distressed flourish paper template. In all I used six templates, but one was duplicated four times.