Tuesday Challenge 5/5/2020

Mikelle

We recently had a great Mischief Week and a fun International Scrapbooking Day filled with games, chats, and challenges.  Hopefully the chats and challenges helped to make the week fly by, especially if you're sheltering in place or in quarantine.  Because we really can't travel right now, for today's challenge I'd like you to scrap photos from a trip you've taken - any trip, to any location, at any time during your life.  Or, if you'd rather dream, scrap about somewhere you'd like to travel in the future, once this pandemic eases up.  An art journal page might be a great way to show us your dream trip! 

Once you've created your layout, post it in the Tuesday Newsletter Challenge Gallery, then come back to this thread and leave a link to your layout so that we can all admire it!

I love thinking about vacation!  This is the cover page for my family's vacation last year that I will be working on in the future! 

Our most recent trip was a camping trip for the long Columbus Day weekend.  We were supposed to be in Asheville NC last month, but we know that didn't happen.  I haven't scheduled anything else right now because we don't know when we'll be able to get out in a campground that is fully open.  We have our annual trip to NY's Lake George in late August, but really don't know if it will happen.

Outdoor Fun

Here is my travel page

This was our second year of traveling the summers on the boat into the Canadian Canals. Three and a half months and 2,200 miles I would do it again in a hearbeat, I loved it up there.

• 4 weeks later...