MAY 2020 Challenges

alsoarty

I am a bit late in posting this - I'm sorry.

Here are the April Monthly Challenges which can be completed at any time during the month.  Please remember to post your layouts in the Monthly Challenge Gallery and then add a link to each page in this thread so that we can leave some love.  You can use your April Monthly Challenge Layouts for the April Challenge Chase so be sure to also post a link in that thread so you are eligible for the monthly coupon.

1. Scrap 5 random things about yourself
2. Square scrap - 1 photo, and Journaling, and all embellishments in a square in the center of your page. The square needs to be 4" x 4"

3. Create a pocket Life page.
4. Create a black and white page with one pop of color.

I'm excited to see your beautiful pages!

Here are a few templates for pocket life:
http://store.scrapgirls.com/Value-Pack-Messy-Stitched-Pocket-Life.html
http://store.scrapgirls.com/ScrapSimple-Digital-Layout-Album-Templates-12x24-Scrap-It-Monthly-3-Series-3.html

And  there are many more in the shop. HERE and HERE are links to what pocket life is about. For those who are not familiar with Pocket Life.

8 hours ago, LindaH57 said:

Happy Mother's Day to you all! I have a question about this month's challenges… Could someone please tell me what a Pocket Life page is all about? Thank you so much for any clarification you can provide me. ?

Hi Linda,

HERE is the page I did.

And HERE and HERE are links to what pocket life is about. I hope this helps. I'm glad to see you're doing the monthly challenges. Shout if you need more help ok?

1 hour ago, alsoarty said:

Hi Linda,

HERE is the page I did.

And HERE and HERE are links to what pocket life is about. I hope this helps. I'm glad to see you're doing the monthly challenges. Shout if you need more help ok?

Hi Andrea,
Thank you so much for your guidance and the links that you included in your reply. The two articles definitely clarified some of the questions that I had. Please know how much I truly do appreciate you taking the time especially on Mother's Day to answer my questions. I hope you had an awesome Mother's Day! Thanks again!

• 2 weeks later...