Hello from PA

misseswojo

I joined back in 2011 I believe. I own many items from SG and had PSE back then. But the whole digital scrapbooking was hard for me to understand. So I just purchased items for about 3 years or so but never used them. Now I’m back bc I’m very interested in trying to learn how to digital scrapbook again. I wanted to know if PSE is still the best way to go? I haven’t purchased any software yet. Looking to get opinions?

Thank you,

Patty

Welcome back Patty! While I use Photoshop, PSE is what I'd recommend. You'll probably want to do some tutorials as well. These are pretty comprehensive and will get you up to speed pretty quickly if you follow along with the lessons. You can also find a lot of free ones on YouTube. ScrapGirls YouTube has a bunch, as do some of the designers.

Welcome back! There are tons of tutorials here. Hopefully it will help.  Also, you can search youtube for tips and tricks.  I love that Scrapgirls offers so many great kits that it makes it easy to design pages.