Weekend Challenge May 16, 2020

SodScrap

? Happy National Plant a Lemon Tree Day!!!  ?

I often wonder who comes up with these unusual yet interesting national days.  Am I the only one?  I have never had a lemon tree, but I think they are beautiful full of fruit!!  The bright yellow fruit against the rich green leaves paints a pretty peaceful picture.  The colors have inspired me to a color challenge.  

Today's challenge is to create a layout and include the color yellow.  It can be the main color or an accent and any shade of yellow will do!

I can't wait to see your layouts!  Please post them in the Weekend Wildcard Challenge Gallery and post a link back to this thread. 

I love lemons! I love lemon scents and especially lemon sweets.  I went to the grocery store the other day and found lemon ice cream sandwiches!  They are so yummy!  Thanks for the inspiration.  I will do this challenge tomorrow, on my day off.  

• 2 weeks later...

Ziggy

When I first started the yellow challenge I was working on wild flowers. Ziggy went missing on the 22nd and when I saw the yellow on my flyer I tabled the wild flowers. I was getting ready to post my LO with the flyer that said "Lost Dog" late Tuesday night when I got a call Ziggy had been found! I updated the flyer for my lawn and switched it here too.