Tuesday Newsletter Challenge 19 May

Mikelle

For many of us, the weather is warming up, and we are well on our way to summer.  Despite the changes you've probably had to make in your daily routines over the past few months, hopefully you've still been able to spend some time outdoors, enjoying the nicer weather. What WAS the last thing you did outside?  A barbecue?  A walk? Garden?  Mow the lawn?  Or, maybe you were able to just sit and relax, listening to the sounds of spring/autumn (depending on your location).  

Your challenge today is to scrap some of your outdoor activities.  If you haven't been able to spend time outdoors recently (or take photos outdoors), then scrap a layout of another time that you've spent outside - or scrap a favorite location such as your patio, where you might sit in the  morning to drink coffee and read.  When you've completed your layout, post it to the Weekly Newsletter Challenge Gallery, then come back to this thread and leave a link to your layout so that we can all admire it!

Here is one of my favorite outdoor activities, being on a boat. We just took our little Florida boat out for the day, it is just so much fun.

Love this topic!  My favorite outdoor thing is camping.  I can't wait to get to camp in a campground again!  Here is my layout.