June ATC Swap

Boatlady

Well it looks like everyone was able to "relax" during May and here is is June already. I hope you can have some fun with this months theme. I want to make it easy after getting you all relaxed. So the theme will be alphabet...any letter, pick a letter then make your card/coin with a word that starts with you letter. Like A-apple, B- banana, C- coconut I am sure you get that. I hope we can get lots of letter in our ATC Gallery. Go pick a letter and have fun.

1. Create your ATC -card or coin with your interpretation of the theme. Your original ATC file should be 3.5 inches x 2.5 inches or 1050 pixels x 750 pixels (can be portrait or landscape orientation) at 300 pixels per inch. Be sure to sign and date your. Post your ATC to the gallery HERE , as well, to share with all of our members. The " trading coins" either 2", 2 1/2" or 3 1/2" circles. Angie was kind enough to make a template set and you can find the free link here.

2. Email the full resolution (300 dpi saved at high quality), flattened jpg version to me at Albin40A@yahoo.com . I find it best to email your copy immediately when you're finished that way you won't have me bugging you down the road with reminders and no one will miss out on your beautiful work! At the end of the month after collecting everything I will send  zip file to all of you.

3. For uploading to the gallery, save a copy of your ATC at 72 dpi jpeg, then upload.

Just for for it ladies...any letter you want...make a couple if you would like..maybe we could get the whole alphabet

Wow we are doing really well, want to try for the whole alphabet??? here is what we have so far.

A xx

B x

C x

D x

E x

F xx

G x

H x

I x

J x

K x

L x

M x

N x

O x

P x

Q xx

R xx

S xxx

T x

U xx

V x

W xxx

X x

Y x

Z x

18 hours ago, Boatlady said:

Wow we are doing really well, want to try for the whole alphabet??? here is what we have so far.

A x

B x

C x

D

E

F x

G x

H x

I

J x

K

L x

M

N

O

P

Q x

R xx

S xxx

T x

U

V

W x

X

Y

Z

Sure. Challenge accepted.

1 hour ago, ladyscrapalot said:

A little Wine humor.   :rofl::D

Quit whining...LOL I love this subjects.