Let's Chat!

April Showers

Let’s Chat!    :conversation:

Do you like to talk?  Let’s see how chatty you really are.  Starting off our Sale-A-Bration week is a game where you chat to win!
To play you will talk it up on the ScrapGirls’ Forum by leaving comments on layouts in the gallery and chatting/posting on any Forum thread.

To participate in this game you must first sign up below by typing your name and these three categories in a post:

Starting content count:

Ending content count:

Total:

After you type in the three categories you will fill out ONLY your STARTING content count for now; the other two numbers will be added at the end of the game. You can see my post below this one as an example.

Here’s how to find your starting content count:
Go to the ScrapGirls Main Forum page and on the top right you will see your Avatar photo and screen name.   Click on the down arrow next to your screen name.
Click on “Profile” at the top of the list.   At the top, to the right of your Avatar photo you will see your content count.    

**  Type that number in right now on your post.  At the end of the game, you will come back and edit your post and fill in your ending and total counts.

This game will run through Tuesday June 30th.    

*** Remember: you must come back and edit your post to show both your ending and total counts before Midnight/11:59 PM EST on Tuesday 6/30.

You can join in the game at any time, but the earlier you start the more chatting time you’ll have!    

The player with the highest Chat Count will win a $10 ScrapGirls Gift Certificate.  All other players will be entered into a random-draw for a $3 Gift Certificate.

I’ll be checking the counts and then a winner will be announced.

So —— start chatting ScrapGirls!   

1 hour ago, LindaH57 said:

Hi April, I have a question...June 30th is Tuesday...so is the deadline Sat. June 27th or Tue. June 30th?

Hi Linda - I'm pretty sure this game goes through Tuesday, June 30th...

1 hour ago, barbaraj said:

*** Remember: you must come back and edit your post to show both your ending and total counts before Midnight/11:59 PM EST on Saturday 6/30.

Think she meant Tues 6/30?

Yes, game runs through Tuesday

Thanks!