• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 30 January 2005 - 06:47 AM

Mirkwood Designs

Free templates
Breedeen

Posted Image
My Gallery
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.- Herm Albright -
I HAVE NOT FAILED 10,000 TIMES. I HAVE SUCCESSFULLY FOUND 10,000 WAYS THAT IT WILL NOT WORK... Thomas Edison

#2 ScrappingForever

ScrappingForever

Scrap Girl Messageboard Wise One

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,352 posts

Posted 30 January 2005 - 07:37 AM

Cool site, Breedeen! I've seen the templates there before, but never looked at the gallery and samples. Yummy!
Jan

#3 varanda

varanda

whatevah

• Members
  • 8,467 posts

Posted 30 January 2005 - 01:58 PM

These templates are free for your use to make craft items to give or sell, or to use for teaching purposes.
The templates themselves may NOT be auctioned, sold, or published in any way without my permission.

I'll still build my own templates, since I need the template to create the craft item, that's too close for my own comfort as far as copyright issues...you can see the template over the design.

One of my first clients was a box company and I learned a lot about templates and boxes. There isn't much new out there, for me it's how simple is it for others to create and end up with a good looking craft. So I would rather build things with as few steps as possible. That way I know I created the template as well as the design and have no copyright issues.
Valerie

#4 ljritchie

ljritchie

I Made it! I'm a Top-Dog Scrapper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,060 posts

Posted 27 April 2005 - 11:25 PM

What an interesting site. I never knew there were so many everyday things that a template could be made for.

#5 thegirltx

thegirltx
  • Guests

Posted 28 April 2005 - 12:07 AM

Thanks for sharing Breeden what a cool site!!!!

Amanda thegirltx

#6 momentousangel

momentousangel

Hope You Have A Happy Scrappy Day!

• Members
  • 5,788 posts

Posted 09 May 2005 - 04:47 AM

As always I'm always a few steps behind, so maybe my children are right when they say I'm old, lol. Thanks for the heads up on the site. It will definately come in handy with the kids too. So many neat templates there to help keep them busy. So thanks once again.
Posted Image

To have a friend is to have a shoulder to cry on, a hand to hold and an extra pair of legs when yours are too weak to stand alone...

I have been living buried in books and writing classes... as an added note I must say that it is rather scary when you start dreaming and all you can see within your dreams is words floating everywhere!

Posted Image
Valerie Lynn Harrell is the published author of a book of poetry, titled "A Little Girl Lost... Was Found Through Her Writing"

#7 DeeZee

DeeZee

Scrap Girl Scrapper Devotee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,482 posts

Posted 09 May 2005 - 08:39 AM

These templates remind me of something in the homeschooling world (I'm not sure if it's in the regular schools or not!) known as "lapbooks" ... there are other names but I don't know them. Essentially the children create books using all type of bookmaking - matchbooks, flip books, etc. with the knowledge they've learned in whatever subject. Never thought about merging that and this hobby but what a great idea! My kids would be SO into doing that! Thanks for sparking my creativity! New ways to use my scrapbooking :-)

#8 Vania16

Vania16
  • Guests

Posted 09 May 2005 - 11:57 AM

Cool site - thanks for the tip :i-love-it:

#9 momentousangel

momentousangel

Hope You Have A Happy Scrappy Day!

• Members
  • 5,788 posts

Posted 11 May 2005 - 08:11 PM

DeeZee, you mentioned home schooling, and I was just curious if maybe you could tell me how to get started.
Posted Image

To have a friend is to have a shoulder to cry on, a hand to hold and an extra pair of legs when yours are too weak to stand alone...

I have been living buried in books and writing classes... as an added note I must say that it is rather scary when you start dreaming and all you can see within your dreams is words floating everywhere!

Posted Image
Valerie Lynn Harrell is the published author of a book of poetry, titled "A Little Girl Lost... Was Found Through Her Writing"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users