Templates for boxes cards ...

Guest Jadedolphin

[quote]These templates are free for your use to make craft items to give or sell, or to use for teaching purposes.
The templates themselves may NOT be auctioned, sold, or published in any way without my permission.[/quote]

I'll still build my own templates, since I need the template to create the craft item, that's too close for my own comfort as far as copyright issues...you can see the template over the design.

One of my first clients was a box company and I learned a lot about templates and boxes. There isn't much new out there, for me it's how simple is it for others to create and end up with a good looking craft. So I would rather build things with as few steps as possible. That way I know I created the template as well as the design and have no copyright issues.

• 2 months later...
Guest ljritchie
What an interesting site. I never knew there were so many everyday things that a template could be made for.

• 2 weeks later...
As always I'm always a few steps behind, so maybe my children are right when they say I'm old, lol. Thanks for the heads up on the site. It will definately come in handy with the kids too. So many neat templates there to help keep them busy. So thanks once again.

Guest DeeZee
These templates remind me of something in the homeschooling world (I'm not sure if it's in the regular schools or not!) known as "lapbooks" ... there are other names but I don't know them. Essentially the children create books using all type of bookmaking - matchbooks, flip books, etc. with the knowledge they've learned in whatever subject. Never thought about merging that and this hobby but what a great idea! My kids would be SO into doing that! Thanks for sparking my creativity! New ways to use my scrapbooking :-)

Archived