Hi there! Pleased to meet you!

BunOfThunder

Hello! I'm BunOfThunder, keeper of many online names and longtime internet surfer... and yet still awkward during introductions! ^^"

I'm a freelance artist based in Italy; I keep myself busy with many projects, organize travels and convention appeareances, so to me, using planning material is always been natural, and as much as I love technology, I still think that the "pen-and-paper" version of such activity is much more effective. I've been obsessed with ringbound planners all my life, and I've been using and decorating them since elementary school, although always opting for the more cheaper options usually sold in local shops, as they were affordable xP

My discovery of Filofax and the planning/scrapbooking community is surprisingly recent (I bought my first Filo, a Denim one, in 2018!), but I'm really glad nonetheless to have found a corner of the web where I can talk and share content regarding such subject. When it comes to planning, I have a more "functional" approach on it, as I do use it to organize my projects, daily routine and keep track of events and deadlines, although I never disdain a nice touch of colour! I lean towards vaporwave and retrowave aesthetics, which is something I've seen is pretty unusual among popular planner setups, but which I do think looks nice on paper, and allows for interesting decorative effects.

I haven't been using forums in a while, though I promise to be active and provide positive contribuition to the board, and hope to make new friends and discover new planning tricks during my time here. :) See you in the threads! =D

Hello, welcome to Scrap Girls!  You sound way more organized than I ever will hope to be - but I do have a bullet journal that I try to keep up with.  I haven't been very good at that even, since the pandemic began.  You'd think I'd be better at it, given I have less going on now!

My goodness you are accomplished and organized- I think that is great. I struggle at that, but happy to play at making scrappy LOs and willing to try new ways of doing things. Nice to meet you here :)

Welcome to Scrap Girls!  We're so glad you found us!

We've had some really cool planner things in the Boutique from time to time.  Some of us do more chatting than scrapping (ahem), but this is a really fun and friendly place to hang out.