Sale-A-Bration Color Challenge

SodScrap

One of my favorite challenges is a color challenge.  Today’s color challenge color swatch has 9 colors.  You can use any or all of them.  After I saw the color swatch I scrolled through my photos and the yellow and purple popped out to me.  I used most of the colors. I can’t wait to see your creations.  Please post them in the Sale-A-Bration Gallery and post a link back in this thread.

Colors.jpg.9df50f4a63cb18f5cbd2b012c1ae2759.jpg

Remember 

• Complete all 5 challenges and be in a drawing for a $40 gift certificate
  • Complete 3 challenges and be in a drawing for a $20 gift certificate
  • Complete 1 challenge and be in a drawing for a $5 gift certificate.

- All layouts must be posted by Midnight EST 7/2

I'll be back with mine. I have a few questions....do the same gallery rules apply to these and all challenges? Some GS stuff but we can mix with non-GS products? I noticed a lot don't provide store links, just the designer/product name. No links are needed? Just want to get the rules straight. 

Thx anyone who can answer these questions.

47 minutes ago, bcgal00 said:

I'll be back with mine. I have a few questions....do the same gallery rules apply to these and all challenges? Some GS stuff but we can mix with non-GS products? I noticed a lot don't provide store links, just the designer/product name. No links are needed? Just want to get the rules straight. 

Thx anyone who can answer these questions.

Links are not necessary but oh so helpful!  Please always give credit to the designers.  As long as you use mostly ScrapGirls products for the challenges you will be fine.  ?

10 hours ago, SodScrap said:

Links are not necessary but oh so helpful!  Please always give credit to the designers.  As long as you use mostly ScrapGirls products for the challenges you will be fine.  ?

Ok good to know what’s what. Thx for the info.