Balloon Pop Challenge

beatricemi

Pop the balloon and win the prize! Today's game couldn't be any easier. Prizes range from $3-$20 and I do so hope someone wins the big one. You can pop 2 balloons but someone else must post before you can make your second guess. The game runs until midnight tonight (6/29). Start popping now!

So I guess I wasn't clear. You can only pop one balloon at a time. Then wait for someone else to post in between and pop a second balloon for a total of two balloons. I'm sorry this wasn't clear. @barbaraj @AnnBK

You can win 2 prizes if both your balloons reveal gift certificates!

balloonpop.jpg

Well clearly I didn't explain this correctly. You can only pop one balloon at a time and 2 balloons total with someone posting in between. I'll tag you two in case you want to change your numbers. Not sure about winning more than once. I'll need to check. If you don't see this I'll just use your first post. @barbaraj @AnnBK

So You post once with one guess- wait for someone else and post a secod time with one guess for a total of 2 Guesses.

35 minutes ago, beatricemi said:

Well clearly I didn't explain this correctly. You can only pop one balloon at a time and 2 balloons total with someone posting in between. I'll tag you two in case you want to change your numbers. Not sure about winning more than once. I'll need to check. If you don't see this I'll just use your first post. @barbaraj @AnnBK

So You post once with one guess- wait for someone else and post a secod time with one guess for a total of 2 Guesses.

OOOPS!!   Sorry for the misunderstanding.  Go with my first two numbers:  12 and 43.

There were 10 GC hidden behind the balloons. I was using my best ESP to convey them to you but only one was actually popped and that was #46 by Rae. @bcgal00 To claim your prize email Angie at angie@scrapgirls.com with Balloon Pop Winner in the subject line and let her know you won a $5 GC.  Thanks to all who played and I promise to hone my telepathic skills before the next time we play.

BalloonPopanswers.jpg