Let's play a game...Question and Answer

angleigh

5 hours ago, Laura said:

1. How many different places have you lived in? 

2. What is your favorite TV show?

3. How do you show off your scrapbook pages (for example- print into coffee table albums, print the pages and put in albums, don't print, Facebook)?

4. What led you to begin digital scrapbooking? 

1. Countries, two, places 9
2. This is a hard one. Right now I just completed Packed to the Rafters (Australian show... love it) mostly crime/detective shows.
3. Here, FB and Instagram
4. HUGE paper scrapbooker. I was doing a Graphic Design class to create labels for my sisters company, and was surfing for an image, came across one of Brandy’s collection, and voila! I was hooked.

These questions were skipped so I'll answer them here:

1. Do you speak more than one language? Nope
  2. If money were no object, what trip would you like to take? I would love to go anywhere. DH and  were supposed to go to Spain in May but because of Covid-19 we sadly had to cancel.
  3. What is something that has changed in your scrappy style since you first started? I've improved? LOL! I guess I'm more of an artsy scrapper as oppose to the the more traditional style.
  4. Do you scrap with photos more than once? I have on occasion but but not on purpose.

My questions.

1.  Are you an Essential worker, work at home or retired?
2.  Favorite time of the day?
3.  What one item would you take if you were stranded on an island?
4.  What is you least favorite thing about scrapping? 

1.  Are you an Essential worker, work at home or retired?  I'm retired, have been for 30 years
2.  Favorite time of the day? Mid afternoon, when I can sit in the yard after all chores have been done
3.  What one item would you take if you were stranded on an island? My husband for sure. Not sure what he thinks about being an item?
4.  What is your least favorite thing about scrapping?  Hunting in my stash for something to put on my page that matches the picture I have in my head. Most often I can't find it, but sure do spend hours looking for it! This is my problem when I have a picture in my head that I try to match. Is problem in my yard also.

My questions

1. How many years have you lived in one place?

2. Are you a dog or cat person, what other animal person are you?

3. Do you use your scraping for genealogy?

4. Why did you start digital scrapping?

1. How many years have you lived in one place? 23 years same house; 29 years same town

2. Are you a dog or cat person, what other animal person are you? I love dogs, especially our Chief, and I also love cats but I am allergic. I love to watch otters at the zoo and play with goats on a farm.

3. Do you use your scraping for genealogy? Yes, and I will probably do more once I am done with this never-ending wedding album.

4. Why did you start digital scrapping? I started using a digital platform (Shutterfly/Mixbook) to do high school books and senior projects for my children, but when it came time to work on my daughter's wedding album and I had more time to put into something, I found that type of platform too limiting. I started exploring more customized digital scrapping software and supplies in Fall 2018, found ScrapGirls, and the rest is history. 

1. Do you have a favorite flower?

2. Are you a crafty person beyond scrapping? If so, what?

3. What style of scrapping is most difficult for you?

4. Where do you get inspiration for your scrapbook pages?

1. No. I love all flowers
2. Yes. I do tole painting, furniture revival, sewing, wreathes....anything I can get my hands on.
3. No scrapping style is difficult for me, although I’d love to learn 3D in Photoshop.
4. inspiration comes from my head. If it looks right to me, then it’s right. I don’e like to ‘copy’ any style exactly.

My questions:

1. Do you change your furniture around occasionally?
2. What color scheme is your Living room?
3. What is the last film you’ve watched?
4. Do you like flying?

1. Do you change your furniture around occasionally?
     I like to change things up. DH says he's amazed I haven't changed him all these years! :lol: 

2. What color scheme is your Living room?
     Right now, soft aqua walls with the rest mostly off-white. I have small accents of red, orange and yellow.

3. What is the last film you’ve watched?
     That Little Ol' Band from Texas, a documentary about ZZTop.

4. Do you like flying?
     Not at all, but I do it anyway.

I'm going to steal the questions from Hilary (englishrose), since they haven't been answered yet:

1. Which parent/ primary care giver are you most like physically/ temperamentally
2. Creepy crawlies - love them or loath them?
3. What can you see at present out of your nearest window?
4. Do you have a BFF? If so how did you meet?

1. Which parent/ primary care giver are you most like physically/ temperamentally. My dad
2. Creepy crawlies - love them or loath them? Eeeuw week no!
3. What can you see at present out of your nearest window? My front yard
4. Do you have a BFF? If so how did you meet? Yes, I have a few... my first BFF was in high school, still have contact today.

1. Do you watch Christmas movies in July?
2. Vegan or carnivore?
3. Talk radio or music when you drive?
4. choice of Boots in winter or scarf?

1. Do you watch Christmas movies in July?  No
2. Vegan or carnivore?  A little of both but lean more toward greener, fresher food than fatty grissely meat. I guess that's really a vote for vegan!
3. Talk radio or music when you drive? Neither - silence!  It's the only quiet time in my entire life. 
4. choice of Boots in winter or scarf? Definitely cute boots.

1) Do you like a soft pillow or a hard pillow?

2) Do you lean towards single photo layouts or multi Photos?

3) Do you prefer bolds, pastels or neutrals?

4) Shower or bath? Hot or cool?

1) Do you like a soft pillow or a hard pillow?  I have one of each

2) Do you lean towards single photo layouts or multi Photos?  usually single photo

3) Do you prefer bolds, pastels or neutrals?  neutrals, with a pop of color

4) Shower or bath? Hot or cool?  hot

1: favorite season

2: do you need coffee in the am

3: favorite guilty pleasure

4: if you were to go out to eat would you choose italian or mexican?

1: favorite season - Autumn...love the colors, the crunch of leaves, everything pumpkin, curling up with a cozy afghan, getting out my scarves and sweaters, new fall TV schedule.

2: do you need coffee in the am - absolutely and lots of it....I drink at least 3-4 cups every morning.

3: favorite guilty pleasure - Lily's chocolate bar. I don't eat them often but when I do, I eat the whole thing. I generally make my own snacks/desserts b/c most store bought snacks are higher in sugar/carbs than what I can make myself. 

4: if you were to go out to eat would you choose italian or mexican? Mexican (although I love Italian too). I eat deconstructed burrito bowls a lot. 

1. What do you miss during this pandemic time? I miss being able to freely see my friends.  And I miss going to my friends coffee shop. 
  2. Have you tried anything new lately? I ordered a new movie channel called Pureflix. Kind of like the Hallmark Channel on steroids.  Lots of feel good, Christian, wholesome family content. 
  3. What camera do you use to take photos? I have a very nice Canon Digital SLR, but alas, I've gotten lazy and largely use my phone. 
  4. What is the last gift you received? Erinn, Paul and Mark made an outside table as a surprise back in May I think. Now it's a workbench for them. Haha, but it's the thought that counts!

My questions:

1) What do you want to do when you retire someday? If you're already retired, what are you doing now?

2) Do you like color on your walls at home or do you stay with a very neutral paint palette and let your furniture do the talking?

3) When you were a kid, was it a bigger deal to go to the pool or run through the sprinkler?

4) What was your favorite comfort food when you were a kid?

1) What do you want to do when you retire someday? If you're already retired, what are you doing now? I am retired, but busy with scrap girls, and my grandkids, and sewing and painting/crafts.

2) Do you like color on your walls at home or do you stay with a very neutral paint palette and let your furniture do the talking? I have to have white walls, not allowed to paint them. I’d like soft gray’s and neutral colors.

3) When you were a kid, was it a bigger deal to go to the pool or run through the sprinkler? Pool. It was close to home.

4) What was your favorite comfort food when you were a kid? Bread. Always bread, and condensed milk too, caramelized, we’d boil the cans for 2 hours.

My questions:
1. Do you ride roller-coasters?
2. Do you like water parks?
3. Are you allergic to any food?
4. Are you an iron-er?

1. Do you ride roller-coasters? Never. One of my biggest fears. 
2. Do you like water parks? No. I am considered "legally blind" without corrected vision, and have tried many, many versions of contacts without luck. I am also not a candidate for lasik surgery. What all this means is that the constant droplets on my lenses or having to take off my glasses - when I become effectively blind - to fully enjoy certain activities at water parks is a constant and real annoyance. Have you ever tried to wipe your lenses when everything on you is wet?
3. Are you allergic to any food? No.
4. Are you an iron-er? Only when I must. 

1. What is the first thing you plan to do when all the shutdowns are over that the Covid-19 Pandemic has restricted?

2. Morning person or night owl?

3. Have you joined the flavored water trend?

4. What draws you most to a Scrapbook kit: color scheme, embellishments, papers, something else?

1. What is the first thing you plan to do when all the shutdowns are over that the Covid-19 Pandemic has restricted?  Get together with my trivia playing friends.

2. Morning person or night owl?  a little of both

3. Have you joined the flavored water trend?  no...tried it, but prefer sweet iced tea.

4. What draws you most to a Scrapbook kit: color scheme, embellishments, papers, something else?  Embellishments...but really like word art too.

Four new questions...

Scented candles?  Y or N

Favorite TV snack?

Favorite band when a teen?

Mountains or Beach?