What's Your Current Favorite Layout?

AmandaFace

@AmandaFace What a cool idea! I am a big fan of gallery gazing, but I am always curious which LOs scrappers like in their personal galleries. You know how it goes, sometimes you have a winner and sometimes just a meh. I think it would be great to do this once a month - look back at the month's work and post your favs.

My favorite LO I did this month was Mom & Us. It was something I posted on Facebook for the tenth anniversary of Mom's passing.

One I adored from someone else was Sunkissed Smile from @SeeWhatSueSaw. The paper colors and the geometry of the LO were gorgeous with that photo.

This one is special to me b/c it was one of our last walks together at the bird sanctuary before Bailey had the traumatic brain injury (3 yrs ago) that left her brain damaged and forever changed her life. It's been a long road of treatments and care but she is in a safe environment now, we can visit and she can function fairly well now although will never live independently b/c of the brain damage and loss of short term memory. 

small.faithisthelight-copy.jpg.3148bcea8

http://scrapgirls.net/forum/gallery/image/184030-faith-is-the-light/

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/27/2020 at 11:28 AM, Celestine said:

@AmandaFace What a cool idea! I am a big fan of gallery gazing, but I am always curious which LOs scrappers like in their personal galleries. You know how it goes, sometimes you have a winner and sometimes just a meh. I think it would be great to do this once a month - look back at the month's work and post your favs.

My favorite LO I did this month was Mom & Us. It was something I posted on Facebook for the tenth anniversary of Mom's passing.

One I adored from someone else was Sunkissed Smile from @SeeWhatSueSaw. The paper colors and the geometry of the LO were gorgeous with that photo.

I think that's a great idea @Celestine, we should definitely start doing that monthly.  I agree too, I'm interested in seeing and hearing why people like something of their own and the reason why.

And love seeing all your favorites!

On 7/27/2020 at 11:57 AM, bcgal00 said:

This one is special to me b/c it was one of our last walks together at the bird sanctuary before Bailey had the traumatic brain injury (3 yrs ago) that left her brain damaged and forever changed her life. It's been a long road of treatments and care but she is in a safe environment now, we can visit and she can function fairly well now although will never live independently b/c of the brain damage and loss of short term memory. 

small.faithisthelight-copy.jpg.3148bcea8

http://scrapgirls.net/forum/gallery/image/184030-faith-is-the-light/

That's definitely a special memory then. Thanks for sharing your beautiful layout!

It's difficult to pick a favorite from my own gallery but I do like this one. I really prefer to focus on the photos so pocket pages are perfect for that. They also give me the opportunity to add some of the gorgeous items from the kits/collections. I like the idea of a monthly thread also. I'll be back later with a favorite another layout artist.

large.aimeeh_pocketful3_tmd_highroad-600.jpg.1108764a016815f06bcb3080823eeb1b.jpg

I have 2 favorites. One of my daughter made in 2016 for a Linda Sattgast Design class and one of my brother made in 2012. This was the last time I saw my brother and the last picture taken of him before he was killed in a car crash in 1964. I don't have any info for the elements used for my brother. My daughter used:

ADBDesigns_Blue Ridge Mountain Song_AO_Flower1
ADBDesigns_Badlands_QtrP1
ADBDesigns_Morning Song_P5
AFT_DreamyCanvas_Paper_Blue2
CVA_SSTools_Scripts_SupplyTracker
SNU_SSEmb_FramedPhotoMasks-2
Font Aphrodite Slim Pro Regular

Last-Picture.-Jim-1964.jpg

Janine-web.jpg

14 hours ago, scrapgarden said:

I have 2 favorites. One of my daughter made in 2016 for a Linda Sattgast Design class and one of my brother made in 2012. This was the last time I saw my brother and the last picture taken of him before he was killed in a car crash in 1964.

What wonderful memory pages! Thanks for sharing!

• 3 weeks later...