Weekend Wildcard Challenge, August 1st!

Mikelle

Can you believe it's already August?  This year has flown by, despite all of the challenges.  Speaking of time passing, let's have a heritage crop this weekend!  I love heritage layouts, although I don't do enough of them.  Your challenge today is to find a photo or photos of someone who is at least a generation older than you are, taken at least 30 years ago - and preferably 40 or 50+ years ago, from when that person was young(er).  When you've completed your layout, post it in the Weekend Wildcard Challenge Gallery, then come back to this thread to leave a link to your layout so that we can all admire it!  Remember, too, that the weekend challenge layouts will count toward a brand new month of the Challenge Chase, so don't forget to post a link to your layout in the August Challenge Chase thread as well.

This is a great challenge...I have old photos to scrap but always seem to do more current ones so this forced me to do this old one. This photo is from my grandmothers collection because we lost all of our family photos when our house burned when I was was in High School. This photo was dated in my grandmothers handwriting so it's 106 years old. Here it is

Thank you Mikelle