August 2020 Monthly Challenges

ValerieT

Wow! August! Can't quite believe that.

Here are your  monthly challenges for August. Remember you have all month to complete them. Post your layouts in the Monthly Challenge Gallery, then come back to this thread and leave links to your layouts so we can all admire them.  Remember too, the monthly layouts count for the Challenge Chase, so be sure to post links to your layouts in the August Challenge Chase thread to count toward earning the monthly coupon to the SG Shop. 

1: Paper Challenge - bits of paper
Create a layout with bits of paper that are not part of your background. They can be any shape, and can be used as a mat for journalling or a photo. Or they can be used as an embellishment. the choice is yours.

2: Brushes
Brushes can be so versatile. They can help you create a background or add more interest to your background. They can be embellishments and titles. Have fun with your brushes.

3: Styles
I have hundreds of styles in my stash but I only tend to use my shadow styles. For this challenge you just need to use any style that is not a shadow somewhere on your layout.

4: Embellishment Challenge - two ribbons
Create a layout with at least two different ribbons on it. Hint, the ribbon does not have to be an embellishment.

Here is my first one.  Monthly Challenge-Brushes

I used the effect from PSE19 on the "life" Monthly Challenge-effect

Monthly Challenge #1 bits of paper

Monthly Challenge -Two ribbons

Yippeeee I did it.

Thanks Valerie, Those were great.

• 2 weeks later...