Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Boatlady

August ATC Swap

Recommended Posts

I don't know if any of you noticed but for the last few months there have not been many planes flying over.  Lately it has increased, I hope it continues to improve and that we can get back to normal. So let's make a card or coin of "flying". It does not have to be a plane it can be anything that flies.

1. Create your ATC -card or coin with your interpretation of the theme. Your original ATC file should be 3.5 inches x 2.5 inches or 1050 pixels x 750 pixels (can be portrait or landscape orientation) at 300 pixels per inch. Be sure to sign and date your. Post your ATC to the gallery HERE , as well, to share with all of our members. The " trading coins" either 2", 2 1/2" or 3 1/2" circles. Angie was kind enough to make a template set and you can find the free link here.

2. Email the full resolution (300 dpi saved at high quality), flattened jpg version to me at Albin40A@yahoo.com . I find it best to email your copy immediately when you're finished that way you won't have me bugging you down the road with reminders and no one will miss out on your beautiful work! At the end of the month after collecting everything I will send  zip file to all of you.

3. For uploading to the gallery, save a copy of your ATC at 72 dpi jpeg, then upload.

 

Have fun. I look forward to seeing all the cards and coins.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll get it started with this coin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh yeah... great idea for the swap. I got a meme from a friend I could use (the wording)...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, AnnBK said:

I'm leaving on a jet plane...really!  Perfect theme for me.  

Oh how fun... where to this time?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, AnnBK said:

Here's my first one: http://scrapgirls.net/forum/gallery/image/188010-fly/

And my second:  http://scrapgirls.net/forum/gallery/image/188019-jet-plane/

Flying back to Oregon on Thursday for two weeks.  Looking forward to spending time with dear friends.

Love your ATCs, Ann! Did you move?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Florida granny said:

Love your ATCs, Ann! Did you move?

Well, I guess I did. We were going to spend half our time in Indiana and half in Bend, but circumstances and common sense have led us to decide the old farmhouse in Indiana is better suited for us and our two rowdy dogs than my little bungalow in Bend.  I'll be going back at the end of the week to start some permanent things in motion, and will probably sell the house by the end of the year.  Bitter sweet...lived longer there than anywhere else in my life. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, AnnBK said:

Well, I guess I did. We were going to spend half our time in Indiana and half in Bend, but circumstances and common sense have led us to decide the old farmhouse in Indiana is better suited for us and our two rowdy dogs than my little bungalow in Bend.  I'll be going back at the end of the week to start some permanent things in motion, and will probably sell the house by the end of the year.  Bitter sweet...lived longer there than anywhere else in my life. 

Bittersweet, for sure. I wish you well with your move! Plus my husband's niece lives in Indiana (Bloomington), so if we ever go to visit, maybe I'll get to see you. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Florida granny said:

Bittersweet, for sure. I wish you well with your move! Plus my husband's niece lives in Indiana (Bloomington), so if we ever go to visit, maybe I'll get to see you. :) 

😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/3/2020 at 9:17 AM, AnnBK said:

Here's my first one: http://scrapgirls.net/forum/gallery/image/188010-fly/

And my second:  http://scrapgirls.net/forum/gallery/image/188019-jet-plane/

Flying back to Oregon on Thursday for two weeks.  Looking forward to spending time with dear friends.

Have a wonderful time...take pictures so you can scrap when you get back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, ladyscrapalot said:

I think I need to make a "fly" playlist. lol! Butterflies are free

Yes seems like lots of songs are coming alive on the ATC's this month.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...