WINNER PICKED: AFT Designs - August 2020 Challenge

AmandaFace

It’s back to school time! Well kinda - thanks Covid ?. But if you know me, you know I love paper and office supplies. I always love going through the school supplies when it’s that time of year.\

The Challenge

Challenge is simple, create a layout utilizing note papers!

How

The challenge will run from Aug 1st - 31st. Create a layout featuring notebook or notepapers of some kind, post it in the gallery, and then share it here with us in this thread as well. (There isn’t a specific place in the gallery you need to post, your personal gallery is fine.)

I ask that the layout utilize at least 30-50% of items from my store. (Don’t overthink that percentage, just make sure some of  my items are used pretty please) 

Prize

A $5 coupon good for anything in my store.

And please share! When you post, feel free to tell us about your creative process or something about your layout.

Here are a few products and layouts that may stimulate some creativity, but please note you don’t have to use these, they’re just suggestions and perhaps some of my own favorite note paper products.

AFT_SSStyles_TakeNote_6401_MKTG_600.jpgAFT_Jubilant_NotepaperEmb_MKTG_600.jpg

AFT_NotepaperTid_Emb_MKTG_600.jpgAFT_NotepaperTid_Emb_LO_600.jpg

AFT_SSPaper_NotepaperBlends_MKTG_600.jpgASO_SSPaper_NotebookPaper_MKTG_600.jpg

AFT_SchoolBasics_CollMini_MKTG_600.jpgAFT_SchoolBasics_CollMini_LO2_600.jpg

Here is my page One That Got Away

This day the chickadees were particularly busy so I pulled up a chair and focused on the birdbath. I had the camera ready when one landed in the wind vane. I got the camera turned and shot. And hoped I had been in time to get him before he was gone. No such luck. Told my husband about 'the one that got away' and a page idea formed in my head. When I saw this challenge all I had to do was go thru my Amanda file and choose items.  It just came together so easy. This was fun and quick, a rarity for me?

AFT-2020-August-Challenge-web.jpg

On 8/4/2020 at 1:30 AM, scrapgarden said:

Here is my page One That Got Away

This day the chickadees were particularly busy so I pulled up a chair and focused on the birdbath. I had the camera ready when one landed in the wind vane. I got the camera turned and shot. And hoped I had been in time to get him before he was gone. No such luck. Told my husband about 'the one that got away' and a page idea formed in my head. When I saw this challenge all I had to do was go thru my Amanda file and choose items.  It just came together so easy. This was fun and quick, a rarity for me?

That's awesome Lynne! Your background is beautiful and I love those templates still! :)

@SodScrap, that's lovely Conda! I love a no photo layout although I sometimes find them hard!

Looking good everyone! Maybe I'll do one of my own :)

21 hours ago, AmandaFace said:

That's awesome Lynne! Your background is beautiful and I love those templates still! :)

@SodScrap, that's lovely Conda! I love a no photo layout although I sometimes find them hard!

Looking good everyone! Maybe I'll do one of my own :)

Thanks!  I rarely do layouts without photos for the same reason.  Since this was for the recipe layout challenge, it was easier since I felt the recipe was the main focus.  :) 

• 2 weeks later...