Filmbox by Photomyne

angleigh

So i've seen this add pop up a few times, and makes me wish I had some negatives sitting around.  It's an app that you can put on your phone called Filmbox  I've googled it and it looks pretty cool.  I think you can download it and test it out on 3 photos, before it turns to the paid version.

Interesting app - I will need to look into it! I have boxes of old negatives from my dad's early amateur photography days, when it was his hobby and not his job. I have to say, after he passed and we tried without success to sell his studio business, it broke my heart tossing a lifetime of negatives from his professional work into a dumpster. All those weddings and senior photos and family portraits.... My mom ran advertisements in their local newspaper for weeks telling people to come by and pick up their negatives for free and still we threw away so, so many. This was almost 25 years ago, before digital and scanning were mainstream.