Newsletter Challenge 8-11

Boatlady

Challenge:  What did you do this summer?  Did you take a vacation, do a remodel of your house?  This weeks challenge is to scrap the highlights of your summer/vacation.
When you complete your LO post it HERE.  I look forward to seeing what everyone did this summer.  Please leave some love on the pages of others, anyone can do this and we all love to read them.

Here is my page Newsletter Challenge

Not a very exciting or fun summer. We moved out of our boat after 30 years. We filled our little utility trailer and will be moving into a camper at the end of the month.

Here is Concrete Work, the layout I did for the newsletter. We'll see if I can find a hot minute to do another LO for this challenge. Our son is home for the first time since mid-December, plus the storm of all storms roared through here yesterday. Our power was out for over 12 hours (trust me, we are lucky it is already back on), and I thought the wind was going to break our windows. Our 91-year old BRICK house was literally groaning. With the exception of a sheer wind storm in 2008, I haven't felt a storm this strong since I was a girl and a tornado decimated my hometown. Trees are down everywhere, eight metro buses caught on fire in our town after a downed power line combusted their fuel tanks -what a mess! DH saw a power line burning a tree on his way home from the office at the tail end of the storm. Luckily, our property sustained virtually no damage.

• 2 weeks later...