Is there an amusement park kit in the ScrapGirls shop? I am looking for something a little less like a county fair or carnival and something that features thrill rides and giant roller coasters, etc. It would be suitable for scrapping Six Flags, Great America, Cedar Point, etc. Thanks!

5 hours ago, Jane in N.Z said:

I remember seeing one a long while back but unable to find it in the store now so sorry. Maybe its something the designers can come up with. 

Thanks, Jane. I looked around but thought maybe I was just not using the right search terms. Maybe someone will come up with something!

Me too, thought for sure we had one, but can’t find anything - I’ve even looked in Designers I thought might have it but no luck.  So, maybe it was retired.
I don’t think this Carnival one iis what you are looking for; it’s kind of kiddish and not for thrill rides.   I’m still looking.. 

13 hours ago, MariJ said:

Me too, thought for sure we had one, but can’t find anything - I’ve even looked in Designers I thought might have it but no luck.  So, maybe it was retired.
I don’t think this Carnival one iis what you are looking for; it’s kind of kiddish and not for thrill rides.   I’m still looking.. 

Thanks for looking! I did see this kit, but was hoping to find something based a little more on the big adventure rides, with embellishments and word art to go with it. I was thinking of something graphically more along the lines of Syndee Rogers' Comic Book Collection, but based on an amusement park setting. I would love to see a kit with roller coaster, drop tower or log flume graphics and splashy word art like "Thrill Ride" and "Buckle Up" or "Hang on Tight" or "Scream Out Loud." Maybe a designer would like to get creative! I would buy it in an instant.

6 hours ago, Celestine said:

Thanks for looking! I did see this kit, but was hoping to find something based a little more on the big adventure rides, with embellishments and word art to go with it. I was thinking of something graphically more along the lines of Syndee Rogers' Comic Book Collection, but based on an amusement park setting. I would love to see a kit with roller coaster, drop tower or log flume graphics and splashy word art like "Thrill Ride" and "Buckle Up" or "Hang on Tight" or "Scream Out Loud." Maybe a designer would like to get creative! I would buy it in an instant.

You’re welcome.   I seem to recall something along those lines but either it was retired or the designer left ScrapGirls.  It would be a great collection but just thinking of those rides makes me shiver, I’m sure not adventurous when it comes to amusement park rides.  🤢  😱

15 hours ago, MariJ said:

You’re welcome.   I seem to recall something along those lines but either it was retired or the designer left ScrapGirls.  It would be a great collection but just thinking of those rides makes me shiver, I’m sure not adventurous when it comes to amusement park rides.  🤢  😱

Me either Maruilyn! I've never enjoyed thrill rides. I remember a collection that included items you need or want Celestine... but can't find anything either. I'll keep looking.

On 8/27/2020 at 8:48 AM, alsoarty said:

@Celestine Have a look at THIS one. Perhaps it has something you could use?

Thanks, Andrea! I don't believe I saw this kit for some reason. It does have a roller coaster, so I might consider it.  I put it on my Wish List so I won't forget about it when I get to those pages in my Old Vacations project.

2 hours ago, Celestine said:

Thanks, Andrea! I don't believe I saw this kit for some reason. It does have a roller coaster, so I might consider it.  I put it on my Wish List so I won't forget about it when I get to those pages in my Old Vacations project.

Yay! glad I could help.