Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Is there an amusement park kit in the ScrapGirls shop? I am looking for something a little less like a county fair or carnival and something that features thrill rides and giant roller coasters, etc. It would be suitable for scrapping Six Flags, Great America, Cedar Point, etc. Thanks!

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Jane in N.Z said:

I remember seeing one a long while back but unable to find it in the store now so sorry. Maybe its something the designers can come up with. 

Thanks, Jane. I looked around but thought maybe I was just not using the right search terms. Maybe someone will come up with something!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Me too, thought for sure we had one, but can’t find anything - I’ve even looked in Designers I thought might have it but no luck.  So, maybe it was retired.
I don’t think this Carnival one iis what you are looking for; it’s kind of kiddish and not for thrill rides.   I’m still looking.. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, MariJ said:

Me too, thought for sure we had one, but can’t find anything - I’ve even looked in Designers I thought might have it but no luck.  So, maybe it was retired.
I don’t think this Carnival one iis what you are looking for; it’s kind of kiddish and not for thrill rides.   I’m still looking.. 

Thanks for looking! I did see this kit, but was hoping to find something based a little more on the big adventure rides, with embellishments and word art to go with it. I was thinking of something graphically more along the lines of Syndee Rogers' Comic Book Collection, but based on an amusement park setting. I would love to see a kit with roller coaster, drop tower or log flume graphics and splashy word art like "Thrill Ride" and "Buckle Up" or "Hang on Tight" or "Scream Out Loud." Maybe a designer would like to get creative! I would buy it in an instant.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Celestine said:

Thanks for looking! I did see this kit, but was hoping to find something based a little more on the big adventure rides, with embellishments and word art to go with it. I was thinking of something graphically more along the lines of Syndee Rogers' Comic Book Collection, but based on an amusement park setting. I would love to see a kit with roller coaster, drop tower or log flume graphics and splashy word art like "Thrill Ride" and "Buckle Up" or "Hang on Tight" or "Scream Out Loud." Maybe a designer would like to get creative! I would buy it in an instant.

You’re welcome.   I seem to recall something along those lines but either it was retired or the designer left ScrapGirls.  It would be a great collection but just thinking of those rides makes me shiver, I’m sure not adventurous when it comes to amusement park rides.  🤢  😱

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, MariJ said:

You’re welcome.   I seem to recall something along those lines but either it was retired or the designer left ScrapGirls.  It would be a great collection but just thinking of those rides makes me shiver, I’m sure not adventurous when it comes to amusement park rides.  🤢  😱

Me either Maruilyn! I've never enjoyed thrill rides. I remember a collection that included items you need or want Celestine... but can't find anything either. I'll keep looking.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/27/2020 at 8:48 AM, alsoarty said:

@Celestine Have a look at THIS one. Perhaps it has something you could use?

Thanks, Andrea! I don't believe I saw this kit for some reason. It does have a roller coaster, so I might consider it.  I put it on my Wish List so I won't forget about it when I get to those pages in my Old Vacations project.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Celestine said:

Thanks, Andrea! I don't believe I saw this kit for some reason. It does have a roller coaster, so I might consider it.  I put it on my Wish List so I won't forget about it when I get to those pages in my Old Vacations project.

Yay! glad I could help.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...