Hello from Missouri

lilholmes6

Hi! I'm Lynn from Missouri. I've been scrapbooking for more than 15 years. I started digi scrapping about two years ago and fell in love. I actually was looking for something and ran across Veronica Spriggs on YouTube. I went through every one of her tutorials and made my first digi scrapbook page. I've been doing it ever since. I've been married 35 years to an amazing man. He retired from the Navy about ten years ago. We have four adult children and seven of the most awesome grand kids on the face of the earth! Our world revolves around them, and so does most of my scrapbooking. We love to camp and I read every chance I get. I'm a CT for a few designers, including Cheré Kaye Designs. If I could have a dream job, CT'ing would be it. Nice to meet you all! Thanks for letting me talk your ear off!

• 2 months later...

Welcome! I'm originally from Southern Illinois, about 1/2 hour from St. Louis. Pre-COVID, we had Midwest Meetups! Maybe when all of this is over, we can get it going again and you can join us!