Hi from Houston, Texas, USA

Sophia Rose

On 9/7/2020 at 5:58 PM, Sophia Rose said:

Thanks everyone. I wish I could like all your nice comments. I have been working on the Sep ATC Challenge. Still don't know how to make things smaller.

202009-ATC.gif

Hi Clarisa,
If you click on “edit” under your post it will open up your comment.   Double click on the photo and a box will come up that’s labeled “Image”.    You should change the number under “size”  - you can experiment with how large or small you want it.   
When finished, be sure to “Save” the post.    Hope that makes sense and works for you.

On 9/7/2020 at 9:36 PM, MariJ said:

Hi Clarisa,
If you click on “edit” under your post it will open up your comment.   Double click on the photo and a box will come up that’s labeled “Image”.    You should change the number under “size”  - you can experiment with how large or small you want it.   
When finished, be sure to “Save” the post.    Hope that makes sense and works for you.

That worked. Thanks.

Clarisa  I am sorry to say I missed this but Marilyn answered for you. If you have more questions feel free to ask again or contact me personally in the "messages." If you L click on the photo of me a new screen comes up  then to the right is a small envelope when you clikc on that it will enable you to send that person a private message.

Welcome! Digital is so much better! I love that we can buy a kit and practically make an entire album with it, and then use it in the future for something else. 

Here is some info on how to get the ATC to the correct size: 1. Create your ATC -card or coin with your interpretation of the theme. Your original ATC file should be 3.5 inches x 2.5 inches or 1050 pixels x 750 pixels (can be portrait or landscape orientation) at 300 pixels per inch. Be sure to sign and date your. Post your ATC to the gallery HERE , as well, to share with all of our members. The " trading coins" either 2", 2 1/2" or 3 1/2" circles. Angie was kind enough tomake a template set and you can find the free link here. Hope that helps. 
And this is the link to the ATC thread. Any questions just ask Debbie or myself.

Hi Clarisa!  I hope you like digital scrapping just as much as traditional.  One advantage (of many, I think), the supplies don't take up much physical room!  A large hard drive and a reliable back-up system might be a necessity, though, lol.  Love your ATC!

• 5 weeks later...