Lots of Photos template!

Laura

If there are any designers looking for ideas- I would love a lot more layout templates that include 5-10 photos in it (maybe even more).  I often scrap with many photos on my page.  My usual poor templates are getting old. I don't care for 2-page spread templates (I don't do lay-flat pages when I print). Just a thought.  Thanks. 

Me too Laura.   Lately I find myself adding or duplicating photo slots to add more photos on a page.   And, I don’t really care for 2 pagers either.   I’d like more of what you asked for too.    I’d also like if a few of the photo slots were blended, not framed.

I agree. I bought some years ago from a designer who has retired. But, currently, Angie Briggs offers some. Here's one: http://store.scrapgirls.com/ScrapSimple-Digital-Layout-Album-Templates-Album-Series-10.html .  She also offers several  "Stack Them" frame groups. You would have to design the rest of the page yourself, but they are a good start. If I find any more in my stash, I'll let you know.

@Laura

Look what new product I just saw by Laura Louie - Photo Frenzy.   This is September,  she has them for each month and in value packs of 4 months.

During the last sale I bought her Wordy Months Value Pack.  They’re so cool, I wish I’d noticed them at the beginning of the year.   I forgot all about these previously.  

I just looked at Laura’s Store under the template category.   She actually has a lot of multi-photo templates.

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Connie Prince said:

I love to add loads of photos to my layouts, I have the hardest time choosing which to get rid of so I tend to add as many as possible.  I have a template series called Pics Galore that might help.  Those are the ones that I use most often for my own personal albums :)

I love those templates! I've been using them to make two paged layouts with one template on each side. I love how well they work together. Thank you for making them, and for joining the SG team. 

3 hours ago, Connie Prince said:

I love to add loads of photos to my layouts, I have the hardest time choosing which to get rid of so I tend to add as many as possible.  I have a template series called Pics Galore that might help.  Those are the ones that I use most often for my own personal albums :)

I love your templates!  I struggle using "lots of photos" on a layout.  I will look at these.  Who knows, I may even own some already!  ?

• 2 weeks later...