can't download my purchases

ScrapgirlCindy

Believe me...I keep requesting reviews.  I read from different sources different time frames for this review...with the longest being a couple of days.  Which of course it has been since I submitted that Thursday night.  But the big question is, do weekends count?  And I've submitted the review a couple of times, you get no response from them or in the backend of Google for me there's no status update.  Because once you submit it all that comes up is a little pop up saying "review request submitted" and poof it's gone...you wait for an email.  lol

Yes, this is terrible that they won't even communicate with you. I just tried too and still get the bad site message. I also did what you posted Thursday, Angie, about writing my own message to them that this is a safe site, but heard nothing.

Christine

I still can't get my kit downloaded. Also, in Internet Explorer, when I try to post a message, the only option I have is to "submit reply". I don't have any of the edit buttons such as adding a link, a file, etc. Also, most of my images won't load and I can't get to my profile to download the new kits. Hope it gets fixed soon. Thanks for all of your hard work on this.

8 hours ago, GinnyW said:

I just tried it too.  The warning is coming up on the store and also on "input" program that designers use to add things to the store.  I do click on the "ignore the risk" and then the "this is not a spam site" in order to get in.  I hope Google moves a little faster on the approval process.  What a pain! Thank you Angie for handling all of this, I'd be pulling my hair out at this point.

Thanks Ginny.   I can’t get in at all on my laptop.   I can only click to “Show details” or “Go back”.    Neither of which lets me in.
It’s also strange the different members are getting different warnings....
So sorry Angie, I wish this could get resolved for you.

I still got the warning this morning too....not happy but I would not risk my computer security either. Still waiting with everyone else.

Finally the notification that we have been waiting for...Google says they have reviewed the site and everything looks great. They will be removing the notification on the site. Per Google:

The warnings visible to users are being removed from your site. This may take a few hours to happen.

So please be patient while they are being removed..but we should be back soon!  And we are having a sale tomorrow!!

8 hours ago, angleigh said:

No sleep tonight...gotta get some newsletters set up, sales set up etc.  But it's a weight off my shoulder!

OHhhhhh...   Angie...   I know you had to get it taken care of, but hope you can take care of yourself soon.   I’ll bet it must feel so good, though to have this all resolved, what a nightmare.