October 2020 Recipe Swap

SodScrap

20 hours ago, MariJ said:

I’m so glad you tried it and you layout is awesome.  If I recall correctly, Dash is a picky eater?  So, I’m very impressed and happy that he liked it.

Yes the pickiest of pickets... he didn't eat much just 2 slices, but that's a win.

11 hours ago, SodScrap said:

The recipe link has been sent!  Thank you for participating!!

? Let's give a big shout out to Marilyn @MariJ!!  She's the winner of the third quarter layout gift certificate.?

Oh whoa, wow.   Thank you Conda - that was unexpected.    This swap remains my favorite SG activity.   Thank you for taking care of collecting and getting the recipes to us each month, I appreciate it.   

2 hours ago, MariJ said:

Oh whoa, wow.   Thank you Conda - that was unexpected.    This swap remains my favorite SG activity.   Thank you for taking care of collecting and getting the recipes to us each month, I appreciate it.   

You are welcome Marilyn!  You are a loyal participant!  

6 minutes ago, MariJ said:

Whenever I have been unable to scrap for whatever reason, I’ve always been able to make a recipe card or to start out with one.   I love making them.

The recipe swap was the first thing I participated in at ScrapGirls.  It took A LOT of courage to step out and do that because I knew NOTHING about digital scrapping!!

Just now, SodScrap said:

The recipe swap was the first thing I participated in at ScrapGirls.  It took A LOT of courage to step out and do that because I knew NOTHING about digital scrapping!!

Oh wow, that’s so cool!   I wasn’t even that brave and didn’t even sign up for the Forum until I took a SG class.  That was my first venture and I had to sign up so we could post our LOs in the private class gallery.  I guess once I met all the wonderful members here and I got used to posting I started to participate.