Link for pages on the blog

Happy

7 hours ago, Happy said:

Hi

Can someone send me the links for the pages featured in Scrap Girls ScrapSimple Club Exclusive: Faded Flower on the home page. When I click on the images I am sent to the store. I would like to see the pages in the gallery. I wan to read the notes as the pages are beautiful.

Thanks

Hi, I don’t believe those pages are posted in the Gallery - but Creative Team Members often post them in their own Gallery.  If you see a layout that you like you can search for the person that made it and see if it’s been posted.

If there is a specific one you want to see, maybe someone can help you find it.   I clicked on the link above but only found the “Life’s Journey” ScrapSimple Collection.

11 hours ago, Happy said:

Yes I found that one but I was looking for the others specifically by Shauna. It looks like she only used the Club products, I wanted to see if she used a template.

Thanks 

Hi again,  I am trying to search for Shauna’s Member page but there appears to be a problem with the “Member Search” so I’m coming up with error message.   I’ll keep trying.   

On 10/9/2020 at 7:51 AM, Happy said:

Yes I found that one but I was looking for the others specifically by Shauna. It looks like she only used the Club products, I wanted to see if she used a template.

Thanks 

Hi, I didn't use a template, I started this one from the torn photo and just worked around it.  I like simple layouts best and that work for the set.