Tuesday Challenge 10/13/2020

beatricemi

This weeks’ newsletter challenge is all about what Fall means to you. One of my favorite things about fall in Michigan is the changing colors. We expected a show when we went up north for a few days but sadly the leaves had not really begun to change. So, what does Fall mean to you? I know everyone does not have changing seasons but maybe it’s just cooler temps or rainy days. I hope you have had a chance to check out the newsletter which has some gorgeous pages. Once you have completed your layout post it in the Tuesday Newsletter Gallery and come back here with a link so we can leave you some love. Feel the need to shop? There’s a special category in the shop just for fall here.

My page: Fall on Mackinac  (oops forgot to link it up lol)

I can’t wait to see what you create.

I recently took up bible art journaling, so when this challenge was posted, bible verses on my mind, this one came immediately to my mind.  I always struggle at the time the seasons change.  My grief for my late husband seems to get stirred up.  Not sure why, but I think it's because it means another season without him.  This verse comforts me.  Here is MINE

18 hours ago, terriscrapper said:

Are my posts showing up here? I go back in to see everyone's posting and not seeing mine???? I did go back and post the link here when I uploaded photo...but it wasn't showing up when I went back in today.

I see both now.