Anniversary Week Schedule

April Showers

It is Anniversary Week, and we'll have games and challenges all week long!

• The games prizes and winners wil be posted in the individual game threads. 
  • Challenges will be posted each day. There will be a drawing on Tuesday, November 2nd to choose the challenge winners.
  • Note: If you complete 6 or 4, your name will also be included in the lesser drawings, so there isn't incentive to do fewer layouts. ;)

Challenge Rules:
-Complete all 6 challenges and be in a drawing for a $40 GC
-Complete 4 challenges and be in a drawing for a $20 GC
-Complete 2 challenges and be in a drawing for a $10 GC
-All layouts must be finished by Midnight ET Sunday, November 1st

Monday, October 26th
Forum Games: Chat Game (aka posting contest) & Photo Swap -- watch for this post earlier!
Monday Challenge posted by Valerie

Tuesday, October 27th
Forum Game: Guessing Game
Challenge posted by Conda

Wednesday, October 28th
Forum Game: I Spy
Challenge posted by Andrea

Thursday, October 29th
Forum Game: Wish List Game
Challenge posted by Beatrice

Friday, October 30th
Forum Game: Scavenger Hunt
Challenge posted by Mikelle

Saturday, October 31st
Forum Game: This or That
Challenge posted by April

Sounds interesting! I hope I can participate in some of it. We have a very sick doggy at our house, and found out on Wednesday it is likely to be a brain tumor. Some vet appointments, meds and a lot of care are in our immediate future while we seek more definitive answers. Our happy, goofy, lovable dog is having a very tough time. ? Here is Chief just this spring.

2 hours ago, Celestine said:

Sounds interesting! I hope I can participate in some of it. We have a very sick doggy at our house, and found out on Wednesday it is likely to be a brain tumor. Some vet appointments, meds and a lot of care are in our immediate future while we seek more definitive answers. Our happy, goofy, lovable dog is having a very tough time. ? Here is Chief just this spring.

I'm sorry about your sick doggie Celestine. :( ?

2 hours ago, Celestine said:

So sorry to hear this;  I looked at your layout and Chief looks like a lovable happy dog.   I’m sorry he’s having a rough time now, you too.

18 hours ago, Celestine said:

Oh, I'm so sorry Chief (and you) are having a rough time right now. He looks so happy and bouncy in your layout; it's hard to picture him sick. :( 

I managed to get several done today, bringing me to six! This was due mostly to an abysmal turnout for trick or treaters - so I scrapped! Also, I wanted to thank everyone for their kind get well wishes for our dog. He has been on medication for about 10 days, and is doing much better with the nausea and balance for now. 

On 10/27/2020 at 7:26 AM, tsendi said:

I was wondering where to look to find the create your own collections with the palette for anniversary week?

Christine

Hi Christine, I asked this question also and Angie answered that they are in the “New Products” section in the store.   Unfortunately they are mixed in with all the new products so you can’t see them all together.   
Angie also said they were in the Newsletter and provided this link: "Here's a link to Tue's newsletter    https://mailchi.mp/scrapgirls/all-about-love-419794?e=f0fb914377"