Photo Swap Challenge

Boatlady

We haven't done a photo swap challenge in quite some time, so I thought it would be A fun Challenge for Anniversary Week 2020. 

So this is how the challenge will go. We will use the theme of "Family" using 1-3 photos and any journaling that you would like used by your fellow scrapper.

Say " I'm in" below by Monday the 26th. I will compile the list and post it here, so check back on Tuesday 27th. The first person sends to the second, the second sends to the third, third to the fourth and so on. Last person sends to the first.

We will swap photos on Tuesday the 27th.   If you do not have a personal email for the person you are working with go to their photo, left click and you will see an envelope with Message after it. That is where you can contact the person asking for their personal email.

Get your photos and info then let’s get scrapping...Have FUN. Post in the Anniversary Week 2020 Gallery by Saturday 31st  when you are done. Please send a full resolution copy to them also.

If you have any questions please contact me -Debby at Albin40A@yahoo.com

HAVE FUN

Here is our line up for fun Swap photos today and happy scrapping

Debby-Boatlady

Andrea- Asloarty

Mikelle

Rae-bcgaloo

Valerie

GraceJ

Jane in NZ

36 minutes ago, lorac said:

Sorry ladies, but I have to opt out of this challenge. I hurt my hand and I'm now using one hand, my left, to type this.

So sad Carol... I hope you are better soon. We will be thinking of you.

I edited the list.

7 minutes ago, GraceJ said:

I tried to send a message to Jane in N.Z. and the system didn't let me.

703336437_Screenshot_2020-10-27JaneinNZ-ScrapGirlsDigitalScrapbookingForum.thumb.png.2a5fb5e013998d6b0bb6ce264af1800f.png

I sent you a message with her address let me know if you receive it.

Awesome job everyone...the swap was a huge success. I want to thank you all for participating and making it a fun swap.