What's on your Wishlist? Thursday Game ****Winner Winner Is it You***

beatricemi

I have a fun game for today. Post a linked graphic of something in the shop that you would like to have in your stash. You must tell us why you want it or what you plan to use it for in order for your wish to count. You can post more than once but not twice in a row. Deadline is Friday midnight EST. I will do a random draw and one person will win the item that's chosen.

I will start. I love everything in the coordinated anniversary release.  I'll start with this template set and I want it because I use templates on almost all my layouts. I especially like the combination of framed photos and paint. I'm inspired by the sample layouts too!

Brandy Murry: ScrapSimple Digital Layout Templates: Saffron

BMU_SSDLOT_Saffron_MKTG.jpg

I'm checking on how to post an image. I actually downloaded the preview to my pc and then used choose files at the bottom left of the post and pulled it in. I'll be back if there is another more efficient way.

• beatricemi changed the title to What's on your Wishlist? Thursday Game

I love this collection with the soft neutral colors...I am going home to spend Christmas my family this year so I would be able to use this collection for that. since we are camping allot the neutral papers will be useful.

http://store.scrapgirls.com/Value-Pack-Krafty-Christmas-The-Essentials.html

las_kraftychristmas_te_SG.jpg

On 10/29/2020 at 7:14 AM, beatricemi said:

I'll start with this template set and I want it because I use templates on almost all my layouts. I especially like the combination of framed photos and paint. I'm inspired by the sample layouts too!

Brandy Murry: ScrapSimple Digital Layout Templates: Saffron

BMU_SSDLOT_Saffron_MKTG.jpg

Bea, I love Brandy’s sample layouts, they’re always beautiful and she always does her own.
I like these templates, too but I can’t put this on my wishlist because they've already jumped into my cart and I’ve bought them.  ?

9 hours ago, Boatlady said:

I love this collection with the soft neutral colors...I am going home to spend Christmas my family this year so I would be able to use this collection for that. since we are camping allot the neutral papers will be useful.

http://store.scrapgirls.com/Value-Pack-Krafty-Christmas-The-Essentials.html

I hope you win this one, Debby (if I don't win my own wish, of course). I have it and love it!

Fall Dream by Florju will be perfect for the photos I took today of the leaves in the backyard. I just love the neturals in this that will let my photos shine :)

Usually we post links here so hadn't had to post an image here before and realized I can't figure out how to? Any help???? Thx.

http://store.scrapgirls.com/Fall-Dream-Collection-Biggie.html

I would love this collection because of its Halloween theme that is not the traditional orange.  I have been making Halloween birthday cards every year for my friend who was born on Oct. 31.  She LOVES these cards, and I am always trying to outdo what I designed the previous year.  This kit would help me do that!

Oh, plus I love shiny things.

DBH_requiem_MKTG.jpg.93c8581cb8684286156b996d0a2f8c26.jpg

Oh, my gosh, I took so long figuring out how to link the Shop graphic to its order page, I almost missed the deadline.  Then I tried to remember how I did it so I could post it for others to see, but now it really is past the deadline.  ?

Anyhoooo...

1. On the product page, copy the URL
  2. From the product page, download the product image to your computer, then attach this file to the post.  A thumbnail will appear below
  3. Click the the thumbnail's + sign to Insert into post
  4. Double-click inserted image
  5. Replace the link url with the URL you copied earlier
  6. Submit your post

The image is now linked to its product page!

701521010_ScrapSimplehandbook.thumb.jpg.0f7fa80ecb96c6309c9159666dc6fad5.jpg

Edited by lindarobin
missed a step

11 hours ago, bcgal00 said:

Fall Dream by Florju will be perfect for the photos I took today of the leaves in the backyard. I just love the neturals in this that will let my photos shine :)

Usually we post links here so hadn't had to post an image here before and realized I can't figure out how to? Any help???? Thx.

http://store.scrapgirls.com/Fall-Dream-Collection-Biggie.html

I'll count your pick anyway. I know I used to do it directly from the site but I had to download the image to my pc. I'm still asking for the future.

I count 15 picks.

1.       Jane Pizza Night

2.       Diane Simply Blended

3.       Barbara Happy Halloween

4.       Diane Positive Thoughts

5.       Barbara Furry Friends

6.       Debby Krafty Christmas

7.       Barbara Whisper of Change

8.       Marilyn Dancing Dots

9.       Diane Time

10.   Grace Pizza Night

11.   Diane Autumn

12.   Lynne My Happiness

13.   Rae Fall Dream

14.   Grace Social Distancing

15.   Linda Requiem

I used random.org and Linda is the winner. Please email Angie at angie@scrapgirls.com with Wishlist Winner in the subject and let her know that you won Requiem. Thanks to everyone for playing! 

image.png.407b3d5dab1938bda42bf8e1c5f52626.png

• beatricemi changed the title to What's on your Wishlist? Thursday Game ****Winner Winner Is it You***