Count Your Blessings 2020 - November Forum Game

Week 3 LO 1 -Find the beauty in every day

I try to find he beauty in every day.  A beautiful sunrise or sunset.  A rainbow reminder of a promise to all.  A peaceful spot by the pond.  I try to stop and be grateful the beauty all around me.   I feel this is a positive thing that's came out of the "covid world" for me.  Mindful thankfulness.

Week 3 LO 2
19th November
Exercise keeps us healthy! We need to exercise our bodies and our minds to keep us strong! Start a layout about how you exercise either your body, mind or spirit and why you are thankful for it.

I like listening to podcasts to help keep my focus.  I like writing, old school handwriting, no story writing.  😊I copy Bible verses daily in my journal.   I sprained my back Tuesday (🤦🏼‍♀️) so I haven’t been able to work on this layout yet.  I’m anxious to hear what you do to exercise your mind and body and to see your amazing layouts.

22 hours ago, SodScrap said:

I like listening to podcasts to help keep my focus.  I like writing, old school handwriting, no story writing.  😊I copy Bible verses daily in my journal.   I sprained my back Tuesday (🤦🏼‍♀️) so I haven’t been able to work on this layout yet.  I’m anxious to hear what you do to exercise your mind and body and to see your amazing layouts.

Oh @SodScrap Conda.  I’m so sorry to hear that you hurt your back.  I sure hope you can rest up and feel better soon.   Sending warm hugs...