Tuesday Challenge 3rd November

ValerieT

What with the clocks going back, dark nights and damp weather it is hard to stay positive at the moment. Add to that the news that here in the UK we are going into another lockdown this Thursday, people are very down.

So today your challenge is a simple one. Let's fill the gallery with bright, fun and cheerful layouts. Think bright colours and fun photos, anything goes.

When you are finished post your layouts in the Weekly Newsletter Challenge Gallery.

Have fun with this.

3 hours ago, ValerieT said:

What with the clocks going back, dark nights and damp weather it is hard to stay positive at the moment. Add to that the news that here in the UK we are going into another lockdown this Thursday, people are very down.

When I read this about the UK Valerie I thought of you.  This is such a difficult time, take care - sending hugs across the pond to you.  ?

Oh and PS - I commented on your Kiahna layout saying it was so cheery and I didn’t know what the challenge was until now/afterwards.  So, you acheived your desire.  

• 2 weeks later...