ScrapGirls used to sell fonts and their title began “LD” and then the font name. I’m fairly sure fonts were dropped from sale awhile ago. 
I normally look on DaFont when I want a free one because I know it’s a safe font.

I’ll have to try Anne Marie’s suggestion, I wasn’t aware of that one.   Good luck with your card.

@MariJ  Marilyn, just helped me remember.  Yes, Scrap Girls used to sell Lettering Delight fonts. I think possibly the store here stopped being agents for their products. 

1 minute ago, A-M said:

@MariJ  Marilyn, just helped me remember.  Yes, Scrap Girls used to sell Lettering Delight fonts. I think possibly the store here stopped being agents for their products. 

Thanks, Anne Marie.   I remembered (& have) some of those LD fonts, but never realized what they were, now it makes sense.   

Yeah, we stopped selling them because there are SO many free fonts sites out there.  Also, honestly, trying to get new "stylish" fonts from them to sell was really hard.    If your just using it for personal use (like a Christmas card going out to family) just google free fonts for free script fonts.  You'll come up with so many different options you won't know what to choose.