Weekend Wildcard Challenge, 14 November

Mikelle

I would like to work on an Art Journal page this weekend.  For some of us, Art Journaling is not easy, but remember: YOU CAN DO NO WRONG.  Art Journaling is a way to describe how we feel about something or someone, without using photos.  With all of the upheaval 2020 has caused us all, I think it might be cathartic to put some of our emotions and experiences down on paper.  And, since Art Journaling isn't challenging enough (lol) I'd like your AJ page to reflect your 2020 experience in some way.  You might choose to focus on your emotions, a few specific experiences, or highlight some of the ways your life has changed during this year.  If this sounds overwhelming (because let's face it, 2020 has been extremely overwhelming) make your page a little lighter and try to focus on some of the positive things you've encountered this year... like... I've had more time to read, and everyone in our family has learned how to bake homemade bread!

I will post some links to Art Journal pages that are in the gallery, as examples in case you're not sure what an AJ page is.  You don't have to imitate any of these pages, the links are just for ideas.  When your layout is done, post it in the Weekend Wildcard Challenge Gallery, then come back to this thread to leave a link to your layout.  If you are participating in November's Challenge Chase, don't forget to leave a link in that thread, as well!

Here are some examples of AJ pages in the SG Gallery:

Love My Family       Relax       Happy & Free      April Showers       Dreams      River

Thank you Mikelle for hosting this challenge as I do enjoy dabbling in some Art Journaling.  I will need to think about the theme you have given us.