File info

Belle

I don't remember how to get the file info into the description. I can't believe how much I have forgotten. I have to learn everything from scratch.

Will I be able to use actions and effects that I used in PSE 13, in the latest PSE? I want to see if I can download PSE 2020 from Adobe.

@Belle  the actions  and styles will  still work in the newer version. Is there a reason you want to upgrade because PSE13 would be still a good version use. 

You can just list the credits in the description area in your gallery upload  or for the EXIF in PSE you go to  File - File Info - type in your credits in the description box ( I think that is correct ) for some reason in my CS6 I need to use the copyright box.  It is best not to use the credits section when uploading to the gallery as it does not automatically show for others to see. 

I’m not sure how to get the file info into the description, but what I normally do is type my layout credits into the box that appears once you upload the layout.
Let us know when you need help posting; it’s different from when you last did, but once you do it it’s fairly easy.

Hi Belle, I just saw this. Anne Marie gave you the same info I would have: Go to File then File Info to add your description or names of the products you've used on the layout.  It will then be visible in the Exif files in the gallery. If you want the description or product list to be visible outside of that, just copy and paste when you upload, or do as MariJ does, and type them again. Either works. :) Nice to see you in the Forum again! And I understand about forgetting stuff you haven't used in a while! :D Just keep asking!

I use both PSE 11 and PSE 20 and all the actions, etc. work in both. (I also used them in PSE 14 but I deleted that version from my computer for space reasons.)