Project Home for the Holidays

beatricemi

13 hours ago, scrapgarden said:

Depends on what whether you mean physically and mentally or scrapbooking the challenges wise. Doing good with the health. Not so good with the challenges. Christmas as a subject is not a good one for me to scrap. If it wasn't for finding some old, old photos and being able to digitize them I wouldn't have any thing to scrap. Have caught up some, but Bingo is going by the wayside! Working on the first half of December Project Life right now.

I do hope everyone is fine as well. I have enjoyed seeing everyone else's Christmasy LOs.

I'm sorry to hear your Christmas or December is not going well.... I feel the same way actually. I also have to dig deep for photo - sometimes I choose Pixabay photos as a last resort. I will eventually change those photos to personal ones. Chin up - it can only get better right? I'm loving your layout so far.

On 12/2/2020 at 10:31 AM, bcgal00 said:

I'm in! ***I'm dropping out of this.*** We lost a family member to COVID so I need time to come to terms with it. I'm not going to get this done.

Rae, I obviously haven't paid enough attention to this thread so far.  So sorry to see this. ?

Here are the quotes for Week 4 - can you believe this Christmas Season is flying by so fast?  I know some of us have had our Christmas plans thrown to bits at the last minute, but try to distract yourself for a while by scrapping with our quotes this week:  

A:  May you never be too grown up to search the skies on Christmas Eve
B:  One of the most glorious  messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas Day.  Don’t clean it up too quickly - Andy Rooney

Post your finished layouts in the Home For The Holidays gallery.  As you complete your layouts, come back to your post and add a link to the corresponding week's layout(s).  Remember, you may create more than one layout a week, but to be eligible for prizes, you must have at least one layout per week. 

Remember: The quote does not have to appear on your layout, but if it doesn’t please let us know which quote you used (A or B) for inspiration

I will be watching the thread this week, so if you have any questions please ask.

I updated my layout post with the link for week 4, but I wanted to say I chose the second quote about the Christmas mess... the layout focuses on a cute doll that Laura got for Christmas in 2010, but I chose the photos because of the mess that's behind us in the photos.  We had such a huge mess that year!  Here is another layout I did a while ago actually focusing on the mess:  Before and After

Oh my word! It's the last week of 2020!  I sure am glad this year is almost over! How about you'all? Has your December been crazy like mine has? Well here are the quotes for this week:

Week 5
A:  That’s what Christmas memories are made from, they’re not planned, they’re not scheduled, nobody puts them in their blackberry, they just happen
B: Celebrate endings - for they precede new beginnings

Post your finished layouts in the Home For The Holidays gallery.  As you complete your layouts, come back to your post and add a link to the corresponding week's layout(s).  Remember, you may create more than one layout a week, but to be eligible for prizes, you must have at least one layout per week. 

Remember: The quote does not have to appear on your layout, but if it doesn’t please let us know which quote you used (A or B) for inspiration

I will be watching the thread this week, so if you have any questions please ask.