Final Recipe Swap Challenge of 2020!

SodScrap

WHEW!!  We made it to December!!!  Remember we don't have a traditional recipe swap this month, but we do have the 15th Annual Cookie Exchange!  Don't miss out, find it HERE.  This month we will have our final quarterly challenge.  Create a layout showcasing a new-to-you-recipe you have tried from the swap. Remember to include a photo of the recipe you tried AND include the recipe on your layout somehow.  Please post your layout in the Recipe Card Gallery and post a link in this thread.  

New for 2020:
First, each month you participate you will receive a gift certificate to the design shop!  The first month you participate (January) you will receive $1, the second month (February) $2 and so on.  If you miss the third month (March) and participate in the fourth month (April) you would receive $3 and so on.

Second, we will have a challenge each quarter.  Do you try recipes you receive in the swap in your kitchen at home?  At the end of each quarter, you will be challenged to create a layout including a recipe from the swap that you have tried. It can’t be your recipe and card!!  Each person who does a layout will be in a drawing for a $5 gift certificate.

But wait, there is more!!  Everyone that participates EVERY month and EACH quarter challenge will be in a drawing for a $15 gift certificate at the end of the year.

I tried Celestine's Mustard Glazed Carrots, which were delicious. It's my kind of recipe: simple and quick, and they turned out great. Here's my layout for the final quarter challenge.

Conda, thanks so much for hosting this. I had a blast this year making cards and swapping great recipes with you and the others. Thanks so much!

• 2 weeks later...

AND THE WINNERS ARE:

@Florida granny is the winner of the final quarterly challenge, winning a $5 gift certificate.

AND:

@scrapgarden is the winner of the drawing for a $15 gift certificate for participating each month AND each quarter challenge.

CONGRATULATIONS LADIES!!

Thank you each and everyone for supporting the swap this year!  I truly appreciate your support!!  I'm looking forward to seeing your new recipes in 2021!!