Christmas Word Scramble - Home for the Holidays-Winner posted!

SodScrap

Ugh!  The elves have been at it again.  Our Christmas themed kits have gotten all jumbled up. Can you help Santa out by unscrambling these 15 titles? Once you have unscrambled the title, email your answers to: games@scrapgirls.com     All answers due midnight est on 12/21.  
Everyone who answers all correctly will be in a drawing for a $5 gift certificate.

image.png.a485fd838b5bc75d9d6eea1757a4c8ce.png

6 hours ago, A-M said:

This was fun.... took me a while to get a few. Hopefully I have them all correct. 

I love word scrambles.  You  were quick!!

16 minutes ago, MariJ said:

Oh, I am so not good at word scrambles, but this looks like fun.  Now to find the time to try to figure them out... :hit-head-with-hammer:

You have until midnight Saturday Marilyn.  Hopefully you will have time this week!

@SodScrap  I'm trying but getting very behind on this computer stuff.  I have to return the old laptop for trade-in in 14 days and I’m on day 10. ?   That would be ok, but we’re expecting an epic snowstorm this afternoon>tomorrow so I probably won’t be able to get it to FedX in the next few days.  I was hoping I’d have it finished today but so far - no luck.  :banghead:

22 hours ago, MariJ said:

@SodScrap  I'm trying but getting very behind on this computer stuff.  I have to return the old laptop for trade-in in 14 days and I’m on day 10. ?   That would be ok, but we’re expecting an epic snowstorm this afternoon>tomorrow so I probably won’t be able to get it to FedX in the next few days.  I was hoping I’d have it finished today but so far - no luck.  :banghead:

OH NO.  Good luck Marilyn.

3 hours ago, SodScrap said:

OH NO.  Good luck Marilyn.

Thanks Conda.   Doing better on the laptop, but still a few things to do but you know - the best laid plans, I keep getting interrupted.  First, was shoveling (yuck) then "sleigh riding" with the little neighbors.   The snow was a lot, but I did some last night and half the driveway today.   Now, just as I sit to work on the laptop I am informed that the washer suddenly stopped workin.  Grrrrrrr..  Now I am waiting for my friend to come and take a look and nothing is done!   Hopefully tomorrow I'll be ready to send it off, at least the roads are drivable so should be ok tomorrow.

• SodScrap changed the title to Christmas Word Scramble - Home for the Holidays-Winner posted!
11 hours ago, MariJ said:

Oh my goodness, I just came online after being busy all day and see myself being congratulated, thank you.  What a surprise, I'm sure glad I tried.  Thanks, Conda for hosting this fun game.   

Your perseverance paid off Marilyn!

10 hours ago, SodScrap said:

Your perseverance paid off Marilyn!

That's true and your encouragement helped.   I normally won't even try word searches but I was so relieved when I finally sent the old laptop off and then somehow started to play with it.   I amazed myself.  ?