"Let me Reintroduce Myself"

Pab

Hi all, I am back again. This place has always been so special to me. I discovered SG back in 2008 when Ro was still here and learned so much here and over at Linda Sattgast's site. Both sites have changed so much since then but are both still awesome places. Imagine my surprise when I started seeing similar names pop up on both sites a few years back! I think that's so great. I let life keep me to busy to scrap for quite a few years, but I am trying to bring it back to the forefront again. I have 7 grandkids at last counting and my eldest daughter now has a foster son that is "our" youngest grandchild and she should be able to adopt him by Spring. Covid delayed everything, boo... It feels so good to get back on here again and enjoy everyone's work and sense of community again!

Welcome back Patsy.... hope you find time to create some pages for all the great challenges happening this month. 

21 hours ago, Belle said:

Welcome back Patsy. I've also been missing in action for a few years but everyone is still so friendly and welcoming. 

Yes, it was always so nice to know that no matter what question I had, someone was always nice enough to try to help answer it.