Project Life 2021

Laura

Question: 

1. Do you use the monthly photo prompts/challenges? yes/no

2. If you do, do you like the holiday theme? Or would you like some other theme? 

I am doing double pages monthly and possibly will share the photo page each month but may not share the journaling page as it will be mostly journaling.   So you will have to guess in your minds what my photos are about.   So you  will find January in the gallery HERE

On 1/27/2021 at 4:06 PM, Laura said:

Question: 

2. If you do, do you like the holiday theme? Or would you like some other theme? 

I'm using the daily prompts!  The holiday theme has been fun this month and has led to some interesting photos, but I'll go along with whatever prompts you throw up there.  I'm working on my weeks 3 and 4 layouts now, and this weekend sometime I'll be printing out the February prompts to put into my bullet journal, if you are able to post them.

I have been keeping current with my photo-a-day template but now having laptop issues and no PSE at the moment.    Someone is going to reduce my layout to 72 DPI and I'll post it that way until I can add the last little pic.  Thank goodness I'm ok up to today.   

February Photo Challenges:

1.       In honor of National Freedom Day: take a photo of something that is patriotic to you.

2.       Today is Ground Hog Day: take a photo of something with a shadow, or photograph something related to this year’s prediction.

3.       Feed the birds day:  photograph a bird or something bird related.

4.       Thank a Mailman Day: photograph your mailbox, or a mail-related item such as a piece of mail, a letter, or a card you received in the mail, or even postage.

5.       National Weatherman’s Day: Do you have a daily ritual for checking the weather? Photograph your ritual. If not, take a picture of today’s weather.

6.       Eat Ice Cream for Breakfast Day: photograph your favorite ice cream.

7.       Super bowl Sunday: photograph something related to how you celebrate this day, or football related.

8.       Clean out your Computer Day: photograph your computer set-up or something computer related.

9.       National Pizza Day: Celebrate with a photo of your favorite pizza, pizza place, or even a pizza-related item.

10.   Today is Umbrella day: photograph something with an umbrella.

11.   Make A Friend Day: Photograph a friend or something related to a friend.

12.   Chinese New Year, 2021- the year of the ox: photograph something related to your Chinese Zodiac Sign or related to an ox. . . I know, this is a hard one.

13.   Get a Different Name Day: photograph something with your name on it, or a name you wish you had, or the history if your name.

14.   Valentine’s Day: photograph how you celebrated, or a celebration in your community.

15.   President’s Day: photograph something about our current president.

16.   Mardi Gras/Fat Tuesday: Photograph how you celebrated these events, or something purple/gold/green color.

17.   Ash Wednesday/Random Acts of Kindness Day: Photograph your Ash Wednesday celebration (if applicable) or do a Random Act of Kindness and take a photo.

18.   National Drink Wine Day: Photograph your favorite wine, wine glass, wine-related item, or something with the color of wine (like a deep burgundy red).

19.   National Chocolate Mint Day: Photograph something that has the colors mint green and brown.

20.   Love Your Pet Day: Photograph your pet, or a pet-related item.

21.   Card Reading Day: Photograph a card (if you don’t have one, you could always go to the store and find something interesting and take a photo of it).

22.   International World Thinking Day: photograph something related to how you think (notebook full of notes, post-its, reminders on the fridge- just for ideas).

23.   Tennis Day: Photograph something with a net or related to tennis.

24.   World Bartender Day: Photograph your favorite cocktail.

25.   Pistol Patient Day: Photograph something related to guns.

26.   Tell A Fairy Tale Day: Photograph something related to your favorite fairy tale.

27.   Polar Bear Day: Photograph polar bear related or the color white.

28.   Floral Design Day: Photograph something related to your favorite floral design or type of flowers.

Just now, Laura said:

@MariJ I hope you get your laptop up and running. It's frustrating when technology doesn't work.  Keep up the good effort! 

Thanks Laura, this time it was bad support from Apple who told me to do something that turned out all wrong.  So, everything I worked so hard and spent so much time doing went back to what I was trying not to do.     In the process, PSE got deleted.    I should be able to get it back together but it's really frustrating when I was being so careful and asking for help along the way!

@Sophia Rose, no! If you get your first layout in by 2/7, you can get credit for January. Otherwise, it’s never too lat to join, but you qualify for less drawings if you submit your layout  later. Welcome!

On 1/27/2021 at 7:06 PM, Laura said:

Question: 

I don't use the prompts but just do my own thing, lol. 

I should add that I really enjoyed seeing the prompts. Now I know, for example, when National Drink Wine Day is. :D 

On 1/27/2021 at 6:06 PM, Laura said:

Question: 

I haven't been using the prompts - I have just been continuing with what I have done for years documenting life such as it is. Sadly pandemic times are not very exciting.  Hmmmm .... Maybe I should try the prompts

This is Week 4