Project Life 2021

Laura

Week 7 is done.  Wow, this year is going by fast! Also, I accidently used my 2020 font for this month's age. I guess it doesn't matter. I don't feel like going back to change it, lol. 

March Photo Prompts

1.       World Compliment Day- take a photo with something that has complementing colors.

2.       Old Stuff Day- photograph something “Old”

3.       I Want You to Be Happy Day- take a photo of something that makes you happy.

4.       March Forth and Do Something Day- photograph what you are doing today.

5.       What Your Name Means Day- photograph something with your name on it.

6.       National Frozen Food Day- photograph your favorite frozen food/dish.

7.       National Cereal Day- photograph your favorite cereal (or something in fun colors like you would see on a cereal box).

8.       International (Working) Women’s Day- photograph a woman at work or if you are a woman- your work.

9.       Panic Day- Photograph something that would make you panic.

10.   Middle Name Pride Day- photograph something with your middle name on it (or something that starts with the first letter of your middle name).

11.   Johnny Appleseed Day- photograph something red or green, depending on your favorite apple.

12.   Plant a flower day- photograph something with flowers in it.

13.   Genealogy Day- photograph something is related to your genealogy.

14.   National Pi Day- photograph something pie-related or the shape of a pie.

15.   Everything You Think Is Wrong day- photograph something you think is wrong.

16.   Everything You Do Is Right day- photograph something you did right.

17.   Saint Patrick’s Day- photograph something green.

18.   Absolutely Incredible Kid Day- photograph something related to a kid that you find fits this day.

19.   Poultry Day- photograph something related to eggs or egg shaped (or even egg color if you need a stretch).

20.   Spring beings- photograph your favorite part of spring!

21.   World Poetry Day- photograph something with poetry on it.

22.   National Goof Off Day- photograph your favorite goof-off activity.

23.   National Chip and Dip Day- photograph your favorite chip/dip combo (also National Puppy Day- alternative can be to photograph something puppy related).

24.   National Chocolate Covered Raisin Day- photograph something brown or purple.

25.   Waffle Day- Photograph your favorite waffle and/or toppings (alternative- photograph something tan).

26.   Live Long and Prosper Day- photograph what you feel will help you do this.

27.   National “Joe” Day- photograph your favorite coffee routine, or something relating to “Joe”

28.   Something On A Stick Day- photograph something on a stick.

29.   National Mom and Pop Business Owners Day- photograph your favorite business (alternative- an item you purchased from this type of business)

30.   Take A Walk in the Park Day- photograph your favorite park/ favorite item that is park-related.

31.   National Crayon Day- photograph something created with crayons (alternate can be something the color of your favorite crayon). 

Oh my! I can't believe we are 2 months into this year already! Only 301 days until Christmas. . . . .Sorry, too soon?  Keep up the great job ladies. I am loving your pages. And, I am loving this style of scrapping! It really helps me keep up with this year's small events. 

7 hours ago, Laura said:

Oh my! I can't believe we are 2 months into this year already! Only 301 days until Christmas. . . . .Sorry, too soon?  Keep up the great job ladies. I am loving your pages. And, I am loving this style of scrapping! It really helps me keep up with this year's small events. 

LOL, Christmas!  This past year has gone by really fast, though, even with all the craziness.  I'm a little behind on PL, but I have several layouts partly done, the photos are all chosen and laid out at least. Thanks for posting March prompts, I'm still following the daily prompts as much as I can!